Someone help me

Author-chan: I'm a gonna say some bad words and give some feels so if you want some wholesome lesbians your still going to get it but also some feels and Ye know ya girl up with another Jack Stauber song yeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
No one POV:
Saihara stared at kichi's cute features,her small noes,her heavy eyelids,her long lashes and small hands
Suddenly pumas eyes fluttered open startling Saihara.
Kokichi:
........Shit. I let my guard down for a goddam second and this happens.....shu looked really surprised
Shyhara POV
"S-sorry I dint mean to-um....I-I'll just shut up!'
Huh she's looks more embarrassed then me

Awwwwww Shu you're just so cute that I could just put you on a plate and eat you up with wiped-cream~
(If you get that reference,despair girls one of your favourite danganronpa games, break!)
''I think your cuter"
Saihara mumbled under her breath loud enough (much to my dismay) for me to hear.
Saihara POV:
Wait did I say that out loud? I definitely said that out loud!shes blushing like really blushing!
SORRY?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh my sweet auta what have I done.
She looks so embarrassed right now!....it actually really......cute! How the lighting from the windows softly hitting the side of her Pasolini face and how her eyes sparkles...wow she's looks pretty I'm just going to stare for awhile.....she won't mind!
(maybe)
Kokichi POV:
Why is she looking at me like that?why does her eye looks so captivated on me and why does she seem so happy to look at me?

God.....how long has it been since I've had a person look at me with kind eyes?like I was something that people actually cared about and didn't treat me like I was a peace of shit or that I should just jump of a roof? If think when I was 11 was the last time someone looked at me like that.....I'm crying?
Saihara POV:
K-Kichi! Are you okay?did I say something
N-no-no I'm fine
N-no your not do you need anything!
I-I-I'm fi-fine *hic*
No one
Saihara hugged her close and made soothing motions on her back before she broke down completely and collapsed to the floor balling her eyes out.
Kokichi POV :
The amount of times someone told me to kill myself or to just give up just because I was weak to say anything and to know that they knew that no one would care enough about me to know if I disappeared not even Amami the fact that no one would care came flooding back to me telling me I was.......useless,unwanted,pathetic,
pig shit,slut,rat,asshole,bitch,diseased,
bitchy,ugly,gross......all these thing people have called me hit me like a train. Why dint I realise that I was so......broken? I bottled these feelings for years on end with no break at all except for the feeling of an endless void of empty-ness came back to me.

I'm really sorry for this being so short
(words:518 we know what that means gamers
(Q U A L I T Y C O N T E N T)
Bye-bye ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh