~Get Together~

King, woken up from his nap, jumped up startled. Upon fixating his sight, he realized that the Fox Sin had so rudely woken him up. "What do you want, Ban?" The fairy yawned tiredly, still as sluggish as ever. "The Cap'n wants to hold a get together later today, so I need ingredients to cook with." Ban responded, scratching his head as he talked. King floated there for a moment, his Chastiefol in arm without responding.

"Who's coming?" King asked casually. "I don't really know if I'm being honest. I know that it'll be all of the sins, but I don't know who else." Ban said as he returned back to kitchen to begin cooking his own breakfast. King, resting and floating on top of his pillow, headed on out to buy the supplies the Sin of Greed needed.

It didn't take much time to arrive at Liones, only about ten minutes with his incredible flying speed. He walked around the markets, finding the meats, vegetables, spices and herbs that Ban had asked for. The only thing that did take long was completing the errand.

While walking down the packed street filled with people buying supplies and items, he spotted Howzer, having a drink outside of a tea shop. The Grizzly Sin smirked proudly and confidently to himself, knowing well that he had no longer any reason to worry about him. They used to compete over Diane's attention, love, affection and feelings, but that was no longer the case. King had already won the competition, and Howzer took the loss.

King, after finishing the errands, floated back to the tavern with all the goods. It was the time period of the day where Escanor would be in The One form, noon. It took the majority of the morning to get all the things needed, but King didn't mind. He didn't have anything better to do. Well, maybe except being with Diane which he wanted to do.

When he had said goodbye to her, she had giggled and smiled sweetly at her beloved. Diane, who was talking and conversing with Princess Elizabeth, had pecked him on the cheek lovingly before he left. King was just simply happy that he'll see the giantess soon enough.

On his way back, floating with all the groceries being carried by his Chastiefol in its Guardian form, he looked around the kingdom below his feet. From what he could see, there were people flooding the stone streets, children running around, people buying their necessities and the occasional Holy Knight that passed through, patrolling the area. King smiled to himself, proud of the prosperity and peacefulness brought by the Seven Deadly Sins.

The Grizzly Sin however, got off track on his way back to the tavern. Instead of heading back to the bar, he decided ultimately to take a quick detour.

As he flew over the fields of grasses and hills that swayed with the light wind, the fairy king sighed contently with his Chastiefol following him. Flying through the forest's tree's branches and leaves, he arrived sooner than he expected to his destination.

King smiled happily with a light pink blush as he stared at the sight in front of him. The same cave where Diane had taken him in, and the same one where he confessed his love for the giantess. He looked around at the nearby trees, bushes and animals living freely before entering the cave.

~

Meanwhile, Diane was talking with Elizabeth about typical girl things.

"So how are you and King doing?" Elizabeth smiled her innocent smile. Diane, caught off guard by that question, stared at the princess, before blushing furiously. "W-We're doing just fine! We're both r-really happy.." She had said the last part happily, not even realizing that she was playing with her hair shyly. Not only that, but she caught herself reminiscing about her actions with King as of lately. "That's good to hear, Diane." Elizabeth smiled proudly. "Also, may I ask something?"