~Symptoms~

King remained silent floating on top of his Chastiefol pillow, carefully observing both Ban and Meliodas prepare the food from the animals they had successfully hunted. This time, the Sin of Greed attempted at teaching Meliodas and Elizabeth a thing or two on cooking and preparing meals, though as you may expect, both of them struggled to learn correctly as Ban's patience was tested. King found it interesting however, how both of them used different techniques in the kitchen, both wrong, and somehow made the finished meal look edible when it was done.

Ban spat at the food in disgust as Meliodas chuckled and Elizabeth laughed embarrassingly. The next few minutes was a bit of light scolding from the Fox Sin.

"Three of the Ten Commandments weren't able to kill Escanor, but the Captain's cooking would do the trick.." King snickered to himself as he continued to observe the lesson occuring in front of him. It was fun for him to watch Ban struggle to teach the pair.

"Um..Sir Meliodas? I think you have to cut the apples first.." Elizabeth stated, concerned. He had wrapped up the whole apples in a blanket of flower in an effort to make an apple pie. "It's fine like that." Meliodas snickered proudly, staring at his concoction. King rolled his eyes before his palm made contact with his face. A face palm.

"Hey King!" A cheery voice exclaimed.

King, getting knocked out of his own head, jumped up on his pillow, now sitting on it. A quick peck was placed on his cheek as the fairy began to blush. He quickly realized it was only Diane.

"Oh! H-Hey Diane hehe.." King scratched the back of his head shyly, still trying to relax after the sudden surprise. Diane blinked a few times at him, staring curiously at her beloved fairy with a smile. Giving a light and playful giggle, she kissed the Fairy King once again, this time on the lips. King's smile widened as her lips pressed against his, even though it was brief.

"Hey Elizabeth! Hi Meliodas! Hey Ban." The giantess greeted cheerfully, walking over to the bar seats and taking a seat. "What are you up to?"

"Trying to teach these two how to cook." Ban responded in a monotone voice. "Let me guess, not going so well?" Diane chuckled awkwardly. Ban, with a complete straight face, responded, "What do you think?"

Meliodas chuckled as Elizabeth held her head down in embarrassment.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Master Ban. The pie is coming along perfectly fine." Meliodas beamed.

King slowly floated over next to his giantess and took a seat on the stool next to her. "I've been watching them for awhile.." Diane's cheeks turned into a rosy like color at the sound of his voice. "Must've been entertaining , huh King?" Diane laughed along with King.

~

"So, Elizabeth? Are we still going to town?" Diane asked curiously, resting her chin onto the palm of her hand.

"Oh right! I completely forgot!" Elizabeth's expression changed from embarrassed to excited.

"Where are you two going?" Meliodas butted into the conversation, now resting his arms and leaning onto the counter. "Diane and I wanted to go into town and see if we could find any cute clothes." The goddess smiled politely. "I agreed to these lessons, forgetting that I had planned to go with her..." She explained. Meliodas nodded understandably, Ban just sort of...stared off into space as she talked.

~

"Well, we'll be heading out now!" Elizabeth called out after a few minutes of conversation with the Sins. The princess waved her hand goodbye at Meliodas, Ban, and King as she followed Diane out of the tavern.