~A Sleepy Day + A Mini Discussion~

Once again, drunk from both the alcohol and tired from the lack of sleep, the two Sins slept happily alongside each other. Of course, being that they stayed up late, both King and Diane were not planning on waking up early whatsoever. Diane had decided to, rather using her own pillow, use his Chastiefol as hers, while King himself used a regular pillow. Granted, he wasn't particularly used to the regular pillows, but he was happy to share it with Diane. After all, she was his love.

Feeling a poke on his head, King groggily opened his eyes, though squinting. He had been burrowing himself into the back of Diane's head as he held her waist under the sheets. The fairy groaned, closing his eyes and taking in Diane's scent again. He didn't want to wake up nor get up.

"Hey. King." Ban's tired voice awakened. King, still holding tightly onto the sleeping Diane, gave a groan in response. "Just wake up already you lazy bum." Ban insulted. The fairy, regrettably, turned his head around slowly to lock eyes with the Sin of Greed, who was scratching the back of his ear, also falling asleep standing up. "Why do you want me to get up..." He groaned, slowly getting out of bed. Surprisingly, he was already missing Diane.

"Cap'n wants us to help him hunt again."

"Isn't it a bit too early...?"

"Apparently not to him."

Ban kept responding in a rather monotone voice, though it was expected since he drank heavily last night and woke up earlier than he would like to. King was somewhat the same, though he did have some control unlike him. As they went down the stairs in silence, King was half falling asleep on his Chastiefol.

"Hey! Good morning you two!" Meliodas chuckled as he wiped down the bar, noticing the tired expressions from both Sins. "Ready to go out for our hunt?"

"Do we have to?" Ban and King responded in unison.

Both sat down on the barstools, watching Meliodas polish a few mugs left on the counter.

"Good morning Sir Ban and Sir King!"

Both Ban and King looked over at the Liones princess, who was already changed in her tavern uniform. Even if it was early in the morning, she sure was smiling brightly. All three of the Sins greeted her back before she asked as to what she should help Meliodas with. Elizabeth took charge on cleaning the Boar Hat Tavern tables.

"Hey Cap'n. Pass me a drink why don't cha." Ban asked, his chin resting on his palm. A surprised King looked over at Fox Sin, curious as to how he could drink even more in the early morning after drinking all night. "Don't you think it's a bit too early?" King muttered before yawning. "Heh. It's never too early for a drink!" He exclaimed. Meliodas chuckled before handing him a mug filled to the brim with Vanya Ale.

~

Elizabeth, Meliodas, Ban and King remained inside the tavern for an extra hour or two for seemingly no reason.

"Weren't we supposed to go out hunting Cap'n?" King asked, feeling a bit more awake. Meliodas peered over at the fairy and smiled. "Yep. I just didn't want to be awake alone. We're going around noon." He chuckled pridefully, though that wasn't his sin.

"Then. Why. Did. You. Wake. Us. UP?!"

Both an infuriated Ban and King yelled at the Captain as he crossed his arms, a blank expression residing on his face. "Don't yell."

"