~🍋Thoughts And Actions🍋~

*LEMON WARNING - This is my first shot at it btw so sorry if it's bad*

Diane woke up rather early the next morning, surprisingly. "Huh..I thought I would be waking up a lot later then I thought.." The giantess thought to herself. She looked over to her side, and a smile quickly formed on her face. There lied her beloved Grizzly Sin, peacefully sleeping and smiling softly. She stared at him, admiring his facial features and hair, before running her fingers through his hair. His mouth opened slightly, still smiling and clearly enjoying it. Though from what Diane could tell, King was still in a deep sleep and wouldn't wake up any time soon. She giggled softly, a light pink blush appearing on her face as she played with King's hair.

After a couple of minutes, she sat up and got up out of bed slowly, so she wouldn't disturb his slumber. Taking one of Merlin's pills to stabilize her human size, she made her way to the bathroom. Out in the hallway, no ruckus was heard downstairs, meaning that everyone was still probably passed out. She made her way to the bathroom before the memory of a conversation that she had with Elizabeth.

The princess and the captain had been together for some time now, and she informed Diane that they apparently did it. Diane, at first shocked by the information Elizabeth had bestowed upon her, immediately got curious after, asking questions. What the purpose of doing it was, how did it feel, did it hurt, and etc.

"Well, Sir Meliodas had said that it was to strengthen the love and bond between you and your partner..." Elizabeth had answered, looking down embarrassed.

"Between you and your partner..." The words repeated in her head as she walked out of the bathroom. Diane had an idea of what doing it was, though never experienced it first-hand. The image of her and King doing such an action made her blush furiously. "I know I want to do that with him..but would he want to too..?" The doubt echoed in her conflicted mind. Though this conflict still didn't stop the images that she was thinking about herself and King. Diane played with one of her pigtail's, holding it close to her face, which was getting hotter and hotter with each thought that came through her head. She succumbed to her inner lust, and decided to discuss it with the Sin of Sloth later.

The rest of the day went on smoothly, Diane and Elizabeth serving all of the delicious food Ban was preparing and the drinks that Meliodas brewed. Occasionally, King would take a glance at Diane in her tavern outfit, and couldn't stop the certain thoughts from creeping into his mind. He would approach her as she was doing her job and hug her from behind ever so often. Diane would always let out a small, flustered giggle in response, enjoying it. King would follow his previous action with a peck on the cheek, making the giantess blush even more. "K-King, I have to work~" She stuttered as King continued to kiss her.

"C'mon now, let Diane work King ~♪" Ban came from behind, tugging on the fairy's hoodie, and pulling the two Sins apart. "R-Right.." King whispered, embarrassed from being caught. Diane chuckled for a bit, then went on to serving with Elizabeth.

*If you're not into the whole LEMON thing, then I suggest you skip this part of the chapter and move on to the next one. You have been warned.*

Later that night...

King smiled happily, having Diane cuddled up to him in bed. It wasn't late at all, though everyone in the Boar Hat had gone to sleep early today. Ban was knocked out at the bar from drinking too much (again.), which meant that

They had the room to themselves.

Diane had her face so that it was hidden from King's view, then spoke up.

"H-Hey, K-King...Can we t-talk..?" She asked softly and nervously. King's grip tightened on her waist, worried about what Diane wanted to talk about. "Of course Diane. What's wrong?" He responded in an unsure tone. Diane's face began to burn up, debating on wether or not to tell him, but eventually got the words out. Hiding her face in King's chest and pushing her body closer to his, she said: