🎀8//I Love you more....🎀

Me and Mattia walk in my room and we lay on eachother, Mattia then says "I love you"

You: I love you more

Mattia: No I love you more

You: NO I love you more

Mattia: No I love you more

Y'all kept saying it back and forth until Mattia "fine you love me more"

You: YAY

Mattia: sike I love you more

You: Damnit

You and Mattia laugh then you lay on Mattia and then you start to kiss him then he picks you up and puts you on top of him and y'all started to make out then kairi opens the door and says "OH SHIT SORRY"

he closes the door fast you and Mattia laugh, you and Mattia get up and go down stairs, when y'all get down there everyone is look at y'all, you then say "What?"

Ale: so what was y'all doing?

You: kissing?

Ale: mhm on top of him

Everyone laugh and you and Mattia turn red, Alvaro then says "Okay but y'all gotta chill"

Roshaun: Alvaro chill dude, y/n is eventually gonna lose her v card

Alvaro: umm not in this house tho

All of y'all laugh then Mattia say "okay then we're gonna go to my house" and he grabs your hand and get up, Alvaro grabs your hand and say "oh hell naw, and We have school tomorrow"

You: damnit

All of y'all laugh, then kairi says "we should be get going, It's late"

Y'all: okay

Everyone gets up and Mattia gets up and you say "No goodbye kiss Dino?" Mattia turns around and say "Glad you ask" Mattia kisses you and it's like a 30 second kiss then Alvaro says "OKAY CHILL DUDE" all of y'all laugh then you kiss Mattia one more time and hug him and they left, you look at Alvaro and say "well I'm gonna go brush my teeth and change and go to sleep goodnight"

Alvaro: goodnight sis

You walk up stairs and go and brush your hair and you change into this:

And the you go to bed, you wake up in the middle of the night and you go down stairs, you hear a noise and you got really scared, someone says "boo"

you jump and punch them, you turn around and see Alvaro on the floor, you then say "Oh my god dumbass why would you do that?!?!"

Alvaro: I don't know, I wanted to see how you reacted to that