💕40//home sweet home💕

After y'all got home you already had a bed for María, you woke up from María crying, you haven't been getting lots of sleep since you had María, you get up and hold her, you then feed her (Breast milk😂 MhM bAbYs FaVoRiTe FoOd), she stop crying, you then put her back in bed, you went to Alvaro'a room and he was awake and you say "hey Alvaro can you please watch María while I take a shower?"

Alvaro: yea of course sis, you okay? You seem tired

You: yea just tired you know

Alvaro hugs you then he goes to your room and watch María, you smile at Alvaro while he was holding María, you then go take a shower then you came out and you putted this on:

(Remember your not pregnant anymore, So we a skinny queen again😗😂)

You then put your hair in a messy bun then you went to your room and you see Alvaro holding María while on his phone.

You laugh then grab María from him, you then go down stairs then you started to cook breakfast, after you was done making breakfast, you and Alvaro got finish eating then you clean the dishes then you just lay down with María.

After a while alvaro open the door and the boys came in also the girls (Taylor, Aliz, katie;Alejandro girlfriend, Jalessa;Roshaun girlfriend, by the way that was your first time meeting Katie and Jalessa) you hug all the boys and Taylor and aliz, you look at katie and hug her and say "oh my god you are beautiful, If I knew y'all was coming I would dress way better"

Katie and Jalessa laugh, you then hug Jalessa and then Mattia hugs you from behind and say "but I like when you are dress like this"

You turn around and kiss Mattia and then he says "where is my princess?"

You: she's sleeping on the couch

Mattia goes to the couch and picks up María and he kisses her head and then everyone sat down then started to talk, Katie then says "aye y/n, uh when is yours and Mattia wedding gonna happened?"

You: oh, soon?

You look at Mattia while saying that and he smiles and kisses you, kairi then says "bet let's have the wedding by time next 2 weeks?"

You: wait for real?

Kairi: yes, y/n your my Bestfriend, your like a sister to me, me and the boys and girls and y'all of course will plan it and get it ready

Everyone: YEAA

You: uhh okay bet