💍36//wedding plans💍

You woke up and it was morning, you look and see Mattia still sleeping, you kiss him on the cheek and he grabs you and you jump back because you was scared, you and Mattia laugh, y'all got up and brush y'all teeth and then went up stairs for breakfast, y'all walk in and his mom was the only one awake, you walk over to her and hug her and say "good morning ma"

Matiluca: Good morning

She hugs you back, Mattia hugs him mom then y'all sit at the table, Mattia's mom then say "when are y'all gonna have the wedding?"

You: I don't know, probably after the baby is born

Matiluca: oh no honey because your gonna be tired when the baby is born because you will have to be watching the baby

You: true then I don't know, but most likely very soon

You look at Mattia while saying that and smiled, he smiled back at you, y'all continue to talk about the wedding and the baby and just really the feature, after a while gian and Mattia's dad woke up, you and Mattia's mom was cooking breakfast, y'all made breakfast for everyone.

You serve everyone there food and then y'all sat down and ate, y'all wasnt' really talking, just eating because y'all was very hungry, after you and Mattia got done eating y'all got up and wash y'all dishes then y'all went down stairs to his room, y'all went in there and you just lay down, Mattia went and took a shower.

you was just on your phone until someone hits your thigh, you look up and see Mattia shirtless and he just has some shorts on and he's just laughing at you, you grab a pillow and throw it at him and he grabs it and he starts to hit you, you grab a pillow and throw it back at him and he falls on the floor, you get up and grab a pillow and start to beat him up with it, he looks at you and say "your lucky your pregnant"

You: hehe

Mattia: oh okay watch

He comes and starts to kiss your neck, he started to turn you on, you push him away and say "Ughh fuck you"

He laughs then he goes and puts a shirt on, you just waited for him so y'all can go to your house, he got finished, y'all went up stairs and said goodbye to everyone then y'all left.

Y'all got to your house, Mattia was talking to Alvaro and you went up stairs and took a shower and you putted this on:

(Without the purse and sunglasses)Then you putted your hair in a ponytail, you went down stairs and saw all the boys were there, you hug all of them then you look at Alejandro and roshaun and say "we're gonna talk later on

Then you putted your hair in a ponytail, you went down stairs and saw all the boys were there, you hug all of them then you look at Alejandro and roshaun and say "we're gonna talk later on..."

They shake there heads then y'all just continue talking and then y'all just started to watch a movie, you was laying in Mattia's arms and he had his arms around you, you then hear a knock at the door, you get up and open it and you see Taylor and aliz (by the way you invited them), you say "yay y'all here"

You let them in the y'all walk over to the boys and kairi says "babe? What are you doing here?"

And he gets up and hugs her, she smiles at him and then she sits beside him, Taylor comes and sit beside you and she grabs you and hugs you and you was just laying back and her, Taylor then says "What's up babygirl?"

You: nothing much how about you babygirl

Mattia looks at you and say "okay I see how it is"

Then he crosses his arms, you get off of Taylor and you look at Mattia and say "I love you"

You said it in a little soft tone, he looks at you and smiles and he hugs you and says "gosh I love you too"

All of y'all laugh then y'all continue watching the movie, after y'all got finish kairi says "aye when are y'all gonna have the wedding?"

Mattia: really soon because we don't want to have it after the baby because we will have to watch the baby so probably really soon

Kairi: oh then let's start planning this shit out

All of y'all laugh then y'all started to plan it out and how y'all was gonna do it and where at, after a while y'all had a few ideas, you then say "are y'all hungry?"

Them: yess

You laugh and then y'all got inside the car, y'all wen in to different cars, y'all drive to Chick-fil-A, y'all got a table and y'all sat there and waited for y'all food, y'all was talking until y'all see Alejandro smiling at his phone, you then say "Ouu ale We see you"

He looks up and turn red, all of y'all laugh then you say "is you texting that one girl you was gonna @?"

Alejandro: yea

You: ohh

All of y'all continue talking and stuff then the food came, they gave you a salad, Mattia looks at you and say "babe you sure you want that?"

You: yea I don't wanna be fat after the baby is born

Mattia: babe don't say that, your beautiful

You look at him and smile, and you kiss him, y'all started eating, while eating Mattia show you his chicken sandwich and says "you wanna bite bubba?"

You: no I'm good, thanks babe

Mattia: no take a bite, I know you want a bite

You: No babe just eat your food

Mattia: babe please just take one bite

You: fine

You took a bite and Mattia smiles at you, you laugh then continue eating your salad, after y'all got finish y'all got back in the car and went to a park, y'all got to the park and y'all see a skateboard, Mattia gets on it and he falls, you started bust out laughing and so does everyone else, he gets up holding his butt, you kiss him and then kairi says "do any of us know how to ride a skateboard?"

You: I can

They all look at you and say "you can?"

You: yea, after our parents left us, I was depressed so At night I would drive a skateboard around the area

Alvaro: how come you never told me?

You: I don't know, I just really kept all that stuff in my head

You get on the skateboard, you put one foot on and then you push of with the other foot and you quickly balance your self then you just started to ride around with it, you stop then they ran to you and then Mattia says "damn babe you do know how to ride a skateboard"

You: yea of course

Mattia: can you teach me?

You: one day

He smiles then kisses you, y'all continue to walk around the park then y'all was playing in the playground like little kids, after a while parents wasn't letting there kids on the playground because of y'all, y'all ran off laughing, y'all got back in the car and drove home :)