👽39//ahhh👽

You woke up and you stomach hurts, you get up and went to throw up, you wash your mouth out and your face, you then hop in the shower and then you put on Mattia's hoodie and some shorts, you then walk down stairs and Alvaro was still sleeping, you started to cook pancakes and eggs and bacon ( rip peppa 💀😂 ), you then put it on a big plate then you put it on the table then you sat down, Alvaro walks down the stairs and says "good morning sis"

You: good morning

He sits down and y'all started to eat, after y'all got finish you wash dishes then you went up stairs then you called Taylor and Aliz in a Group FaceTime call:

You: hey hoessss

Taylor: hey bbg

Aliz: sup bitches

Y'all continue talking until Taylor says "aye lets hang out, im bored"

You and aliz agreed and they came to your house, after 30 minutes there was a knock at the door, you open it and see Taylor and aliz, you let them in then you go to your room, y'all get in there and y'all are talking and laughing, you then say "let's do makeup"

Y'all went to the restroom and started doing makeup until you felt water, you look down and so does the other girls, you then scream "MY WATER BROKE"

Alvaro come running from his room and he says "oh shit"

They put some shoes on you then everyone got in the car and y'all drive to the hospital, y'all got there and they took you into a room right away, they made you change (into that thing😂), after you was just sitting there in pain

*Alvaro's pov*

We took y/n to the hospital, we all was in the room with her holding her hand, I walk out and called Mattia:

You: aye bro come to the hospital

Mattia: why? WHAT HAPPENED?!??

You: bro chill, y/n water broke, get ready to be a dad

I could hear Mattia drop his phone and started screaming with happiness and I could hear him starting to cry with joy, he picks his phone back up and says "okay bro, I will be there like in 10 minutes"

You: okay bro, drive safe

Mattia: okay

He hangs up then I go back to y/n, she's squeezes my hand and damn that hurt, she then says "where is Mattia??"

You: sis chill, he will be here soon

Y/n: when???

You: soon just chill

She then sat there squeezing my hand

*end of Alvaro's pov*

You sat there in pain, until Mattia comes in, you look up and he runs to you and hugs you, you then squeeze his hand and he was just holding your hands the whole time, after a while the doctor said "y/n push"

You started pushing then Mattia says "come on babe, Push"

You kept on pushing then you heard a baby crying, you started crying, Mattia hugs you and you hug him back and you was just crying tears of joy, you look at Mattia and kiss him, the nurse gives you the baby, you look at it and just smile, Mattia puts him arms around you and say "she's beautiful just like you"