〽️15//Wow〽️

The senior year already started and your still with chase, one day chase left, you look out the window and saw there was no car, you open that door and you run to the front door, and you open that door and you run to the road and you see a car and you stop it and you run the the driver side and you say "PLEASE HELP ME, I BEEN KIDNAP FOR A YEAR NOW"

the woman look at you and says "WAIT YOUR Y/N ROMERO!"

You: YES

The woman: Oh my god honey jump in quick

You run to the passenger side and you jump in, and the lady drives off fast and then she says "honey what happened to you?"

You: I was kidnap and he raped me everyday

The lady: oh honey I'm so sorry, I'm daisy and where do you need to go honey?

You: oh well nice to meet you

You tell her your address and then y'all pull up to your house, you hug her and say "Thank you so much, god bless you"

she hug you back and say "no problem honey, stay safe" you get out the car and she drives off, you walk to the door and knock on it, Alvaro opens it and you look at him and you just hug him tight while crying and he hugs you back and he says "how did you get here??"

You tell him how you left and what happened while you was there, he hugs you and y'all both just started crying, he then says "Mattia is not his self"

You: lets go see him please

Alvaro: of course sis, I love you

You: I love you too

You hug Alvaro tight one more time then you go up stairs and take a shower and you change into this:

And you curled your hair and then you put your shoes on and then you go down stairs and Alvaro looks at you and says "you look beautiful sis"

You: thanks let's go now please

Alvaro: of course

Y'all get in his car and y'all drive to Mattia's house, you and Alvaro get out and y'all walk to his door and you knock on it and his mom opens it and she look at you shook and she just hugs you tight and she says "oh my baby is okay"

you hug her tight and then she say "oh baby please go see Mattia he hasn't been eating a lot and he's just been crying all day" you hug her a shook your head yes, you walk to Mattia's room and you can hear him crying

you walk in and you see him crying with his face in a pillow and you look at his phone it's a picture of you and him, you walk over to him and hugs him, he look at you and he just jumps up and hugs you tight and says "babe? BABE YOUR HERE"