💋30//uhhh💋

After y'all did it y'all cuddle then y'all fell asleep, you wake up and you feel arms around your waist, you turn around and see Mattia (okay but like just imagine🥺), you laugh a little and then you try to get up but the grip on your waist got tighter, you turn and see Mattia hugging you by your waist, you laugh and say "good morning babe"

Mattia: Good morning

You: let me go, Im gonna go cook breakfast

Mattia: I don't want food, I want you to cuddle with meeeee

You: Fine only 30 minutes

Mattia: okay better then nothing

You laugh then y'all started to cuddle again, then y'all both fell asleep again, you wake up and hear kairi whispering "damn how the hell are they both still asleep"

You look at him and say "I don't know" all the boys jump, you laugh then Mattia wakes up and you smile at him and kisses him, all of y'all went down stairs and started talking and eating snacks

*skip 3 weeks*

One day you was hanging with Taylor at your house, y'all was doing a TikTok until you ran to the restroom and threw up, Taylor comes and holds your hair, you got finish throwing up, you wash you face off and your mouth, Taylor hugs you and say "are you okay?"

You: yea I'm good

Taylor: you sure, what did you eat yesterday

You: why?

Taylor: uhh umm just asking to see your okay..

You: okay well uhh I ate pancakes for breakfast, then I went out to eat with Mattia for lunch and we got Chick-fil-A, and for dinner, I didn't eat

Taylor: ohh.....

You: why

Taylor: okay I'm gonna Tell you something but don't be mad, okay?

You: okay

Taylor: okay well uhhh Mattia told me how y'all had fun uhh a few weeks ago...and I though you could be pregnant....

You look at her and started laughing, you thought it was hilarious that she thought you was pregnant, you look at her and say "no way I could be pregnant, if I did This stuff would be happening to me like a week later..."

Taylor: no, how many times have you threw up since y'all had fun

You: oh uhh a umm few times

Taylor: WHAT IF YOUR PREGNANT!!!

And she hugs you, you push her off easily and say "no way, we need a test, I don't think I could be pregnant..."

Taylor: okay did y'all use protection?

You sat there and started thinking did y'all, you then say "I'm sorry I don't remember, I don't think we did..."

Taylor: GIRL WHAT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT?!??!!

And she starts to jump around and you just laugh and then she says "Bitch let's go buy a test"

You: okay

Y'all get in the car and drive to cvs, Y'all got there and you and Taylor went inside and got a test, Y'all got it and went home, you did the test then you and Taylor waited, you was kinda scared and you was shaking, taylor hugs you and say "it's okay Bestfriend"