🦕43//fun🦕

You wake up and see Mattia sleeping, you laugh a little and kiss him, you then see kairi sleeping on the couch in your room, you go over there and then you grab a marker and started to write on his face.

You then hear someone whisper "babe"

You turn around and see Mattia laughing, you smile then you continue to write on kairi's face, you wrote "I love Mattia and y/n"

You and Mattia laugh then you went back to lay with Mattia, after a while kairi woke up, you look at him and say "good morning Olaf"

Kairi: good morning shithead

Y'all laugh then Mattia says "aye bro you look cute this morning"

Kairi: thanks bae

Y'all laugh, you then got up and took a shower and you put this on:

You then put your hair in a messy bun then you came out then Mattia looks at you and bites his lip and says "damn someone looks gorgeous like always"

Kairi: thank bae

Y'all laugh and you say "he was talking to me Olaf"

All of y'all laugh then kairi says "whatever Im going to the restroom"

You look at Mattia, and he looks at you then kairi goes and he screams "WHAT THE FUCK"

You and Mattia started to laugh then kairi comes in and says "Who wrote this on my face!"

Mattia points at you, kairi looks at you and he started to chase you, you started to run around then you ran to Mattia and hug him, Kairi comes and try to hit you but Mattia kept hitting kairi's hand, y'all laugh then Mattia says "don't hit my babe"

You started to turn red for some reason then kairi says "OUUUU Y/N IS TURNING RED"

Mattia looks at you and he laughs then he gets up and took a shower and he puts on some sweatpants and a hoodie, you grab María and say "bye mamas, I love you babe"

You kiss her forehead then you give her to Mattia and he says "hey princess, I love you"

He kisses her forehead then he puts her back down, you then go to Alvaro room and you see him laying cuddling with Taylor (she spent the night because she was helping Alvaro watch María), you wake up Alvaro and say "hey shit head"

Alvaro: ugh what?

You: I'm leaving for mine and Mattia's honeymoon, watch María

Alvaro: oh yea

He gets up and he wakes up Taylor, they go to your room and look at María, you smile, then you gave them a hug and then you grab your suitcases then Mattia grabs them and his and says "it's okay babe"