🐚28//I love you🐚

Y'all get home then you and Mattia go to your room and lay on your bed, you look at Mattia and say "babe, Go to your house and get dress nice then 1 hour later Im gonna pick you up"

Mattia: okay but why?

You: Don't worry

Mattia: okay, I love you

You: I love you more and Will always

Mattia smiles and kisses you then he leaves, you go and take a shower and you change into this:

And you did your make up then you curled your hair, you went down stairs and the boys were still there, there jaws drop and you say "what?" They didn't say nothing but just turn around, you grab the keys and Alvaro says "where are you going and wh...

And you did your make up then you curled your hair, you went down stairs and the boys were still there, there jaws drop and you say "what?" They didn't say nothing but just turn around, you grab the keys and Alvaro says "where are you going and who are you trying to impress?"

You: all you can know is Mattia

And you laugh and got into the car and drove to mattia's house, and you text him saying you was outside, he comes outside and he's wearing this:

(His Instagram pictures do be cute😌)Anyway he comes and he's wearing this, you look at him and say "woah your fine" he laughs then kisses you, then you start driving, and he grabs your hand and y'all are just singing and vibeing as normal, you pu...

Anyway he comes and he's wearing this, you look at him and say "woah your fine" he laughs then kisses you, then you start driving, and he grabs your hand and y'all are just singing and vibeing as normal, you pull up to some fancy restaurant and you and Mattia walk in and come and sit at a table, Mattia looks at you and say "woah, this place is nice"

You: it is

Y'all laugh then y'all order y'all food then y'all started talking, Mattia says "do you think we will have family one day?"

You: yessir

Mattia smiles and kisses you and then the food came in and then y'all started eating, you get up and say "hold up I'm gonna use the restroom" Mattia shakes his head yes, you walk to the front desk of the restaurant, you go up and say "hi"

Front desk: uhh hi, may I help you?

You: oh yea um I want to plan something

Front desk: okay how?

You: okay so me an my boyfriend is sitting at table 25 and I want to give him a ring because he has always been here for me so I want some people to come with a pillow and have the box on top of it and they give it to him

Front desk: aww that's cute and okay, So it like 3 minutes it will come out, can I have the ring

You: oh um yea

And you give her the ring and say "please keep this safe" she smiles and you walk back to the table, and Mattia says "what took so long"

You: some woman made the bathroom dirty so they was cleaning it

Mattia: oh

Y'all kept talking and eating then some peoples hat work there come to the table and gives Mattia the pillow, he looks at you and you say "ouu" and he smiles and he takes the box off the pillow and the workers walk off and then Mattia looks at you and say "babe what is this?"

You: just open it

Mattia opens it and sees this:

He looks at you and you get tears in your eyes and say "Mattia polibio, this is my promise, my promise to always love you and support you, you are my Bestfriend, my smile, my joy, my heart, my soul mate, my babe, my Dino, my big baby, and mine, I ...

He looks at you and you get tears in your eyes and say "Mattia polibio, this is my promise, my promise to always love you and support you, you are my Bestfriend, my smile, my joy, my heart, my soul mate, my babe, my Dino, my big baby, and mine, I love you so much, like I can't even explain, you make me happy no matter what, I love you Dino"

he kisses you and hugs you tight, y'all sit back down and Mattia looks at you and says "I love you so much"

You: I love you so much too babe

Y'all smile at each other, then y'all finish eating then y'all payed then went to the car and drove home, while driving home Mattia says "bubba, if we do have kids, what would you name him or her?"

You: I don't know, if it's a boy probably after you or Joel

Mattia: why after me or Joel

You: because a mini Mattia would be cute and Joel is a cute name

Mattia: true but what about a girl?

You: uhhh probably Elizabeth, it's a really pretty name or María

Mattia: aww that is

You look at him and smile and say "I can't wait to start a family with you"

Mattia: me too

You kiss him then y'all got to your your house

Sorry this is short, hope y'all love the story so far💕