Mere hothe hue kisi aur ke saath?

Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying the story ... please do love me always ..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
So all the rituals were over and sana was finall mrs shukla! And she was blushing all the way! Sm: beta tum dono jaake ab so jao ...aur aark se utna
Sana: ok maa
.
.
.
.....
Sana entered his room and it was just how she had expected it to be large bed his big picture and roses and candles placed all over it was beautiful!
Siddharth sister had given the cliche milk ka glass to her and they had gone giggling...
Sana knew that nothing important will happen so she changed in a nightsuit and was about ti sleep where Siddharth came in and looked at her and looked away
.
.
.
.
Sana thinks kitna kadoos hai ye...saari rasmo me bhi sirf goor raha tha...
Sana:  waise ye tumhe doodh dene keliye kaha hai
Sid: mujhe doodh ki zaroorat nahi hai! Me wo sab kaam karne ke liye mujhme bohot energy hai!and he comes closer ti her and grabs her waist tightly ❤️🤭😉😉
Sana: ye tum kya kar rahe ho... Chod do mujhe she said confidentially..
.
.
.
Sid goes towards her as if he was going to kiss her and sana closes her eyes and she pulls back laughing....: Waise bhi hone tu kuch nahi wala hai
Chup chap so jao!
Sana: understood it was a prank : mujhe tumse koi baath nahi karni hai aur mujhe tumme koi interest bhi nahi hai and goes and sleeps on the bed...sid then goes and sleeps on his side : bed bohut bada hai thoda control karna ok..
Sana: suno
.
.
.
.
Sid: bolo
Sana: me parso se office aa jayongi ..I can't come tomorrow for obvious reasons ... so!
Sid: okay fine!
Sana thinks kitna kamina hai ye... Aise baat kar raha hai ki me usse hug karke sine me mari jaa rahi hoon!
She ignores and looks away and they both sleep!
.

.
..
Midnight sana got up because of a bad dream and was getting scared of weird sounds that she could hear so she didn't wanna sleep alone so she went and hugged sid and slept on his chest...and realised that sid looks so cute while sleeping!.
.
.
.
The next morning sid woke up first and could feel someone over him and it was sana sleeping tightly hugging him and he was shocked and he tried to get up so sana suddenly got up : sorry woh mujhe raat me ...
Sid: it's ok ...waise tumne bola ki tujhe mere saath chipak ke sone ka koi shok nahi hai tho ye kya tha hai and laughed
Sana was speechless and blushed : chup kar ...mene jaan bhuj kar nahi kiya...
.
.
.
She went to the washroom in embarasssment and came out wearing a beautiful red waist high slit Kurti showing off her bare skin and ripped jeans with light makeup
And sid saw her and gawked seeing her looking beautiful!
Sana: tumhara ghoorna hogaya ho tho. Jao change karlo
Sid: me kahan ghoor raha tha kuch bhi!
.
.
Sana: waise me aaj breakfast bana rahi hoon tho aajana
Sid: waise tho mujhe bhook nahi hai.. par tum insist kar rahi ho tho tikhe
Sana 🙄🙄 : badi kripa hai apki..mere upar ab jao ..
Sana: hai rabba kitna drama!she thought..
.
.
.
She makes aloo ke parate and his mom tells that Sid loves that....also sid's mom was leaving to canada because of some work of company!
Sm: beta Siddharth kahan hai mujhe jaana hai late ho raha hi..
Just then sid enters good morning ladies
.
.
.
Sm: good morning sid ...chal ab jaldi nashta ka ..
Sid nodd e and sat next to sana ...and ate food ...
Rita ma: sana beta ..uts yum ...better than mine
Sana: thank you ❤️..
Sana was waiting for Siddhart to day something but he was busy on his phone while eating...
Rita: okay beta me nikal rahi hoon bye!!
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: mom me chod deta hoon ..
Rita: nahi beta it's okay... sun paghpere pe rasam ke liye ...sana pammi ke ghar jaa rahi hai ..tho sham ko usko pick karne chal jana ...
Sid: par me kyun jao ..driver hai..
Rita ma smacked his head and Shenaaz giggled and Siddhart whined and glared at sana ...
Rita: woh rasam hai pati hi lekar aata hai..
Sid nodded and she left ...
Sid: okay me drop karta hoon pammi ma ke ghar .. phire me office chala jaunga ...sana nodded and they left ...
.
.

.
The whole day was busy for both of them ... Siddhart was working hard and coping up with the time he lost for his wedding while sana was enjoying with her mom..it was really long since she gossiped with her and she missed her too...
The whole day passed and Siddhart was still not here ...she was irritated ...it was 10 pm and he wasn't there ...she just called her driver and went with him telling her mom ut is Siddharth..
.
.
.
.
Siddharth was super busy..he was stuck in a deal ..also he met his old friend and was talking to him ...he didn't realise how time passes so quickly and had completely forgotten about sana ...
He entered home at 11 ..and looked at a empty bedroom...just then sana came outside and it struck him
Sid: fuck! He cursed at how could he forgets...and Sana looked at him and ignored ...
.
.
.
.
Sid: sana tum agayi
Sana: agar tum nahi aoge tho ghar tho kisi haal me aana padega na..
She was making her bed ..and Siddhart went and changed and went and sat on the bed ...
Sid: Shenaaz !
She ignored..
Sid: Shenaaz ..he tried again but failed...
.
.
.
.
Sid: sana baby ...suno Na .. actually me bohut busy tha ..aur phir ek friend ke saath tha tho bhul gaya ..he justified...
Sana: it's ok ..not like ia m important to you ..sleep!
And she turned and slept ...
The whole  day went Shenaaz was with Siddharth...she was ignoring him but looking at his efforts ti talk to her she forgave him..and also Everyone in the office congratulated them ...
.
.
.
A week passed away
Shenaaz was in Siddharth cabin and the deal was over ...Shenaaz had given her designs and Siddharth had payed her ...now they were just doing final touches...
Knock knock..
Sid: come in ..
A guy comes in and Shenaaz squeaks!!
Sana: varun!!!!
.
.
.
.
V: Shenaaz !! Kaise hai ..he held her close by her waist and obviously it ahd been a week and Shenaaz and Siddharth had become cordial friends...and good bond ...
And ut was angering hik seeing varun so close to Sana and holding him..
Sana : varun ..this is Siddharth Shukla...my husband...and this is varun Sharma my bestfriend!! From childhood...
.
.
.
Sid and varun shook hands ...
V: sana yaar ...itne saal baad mili hai chal coffe pe ..
Sana looked at Siddharth: Siddharth we are done right anyway ...I will come some other time for documents or tum ghar le so ...I am going bye !!
Sid: bye he said sadly ..he didn't know why he was feeling bad ...
.
.
.
.
It was night 11 and sid was wondering where is this girl so late
Just then sana enters
Sid: pagal kahaan thi ..me kabse.. I mean itna late..
Sana: chilla kyu rahe ho ..me varun ke saath dinner pe gayi thi..bola tho tha
Sid: coffe ke liye bola tha ..dinner ke liye nahi ...
Sid jealous: waise tumne ye book padi hai?
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: konsi
Sid: pathi ke hote hue biwi gayi dinner pe apne aashiq ke saath..🤔😜
Sana: haha very funny aisa koi book hi nahi hai! 😂😂🤭🤭Are u jealous Mr shukla?🤔
Sid:  jealous please! Me bhi kal apni girl friends ke saath chala jaatha hoon suddenly sana interrupted nahi kyu!
I mean .. tumhari marzi aage se tumhe batake jaaongi!
And Siddharth nodded ..
.
.
.
Sana: tumne dinner kiya...
Sid: nahi mera mann nahi hai..he said sadly as he was waiting for the first time for her ti have dinner together...
Sana: tum meri wait kar rahe the? She asked realising...❤️🙂🙂😊😊
Sid: nahi🙄😒
Sana: ab chalo khana ka lo mera gussa don't take it on  the food...and made him sit and served him..
Sana thought: waise itna bhi bura nahi hai ye kadoos kumar .. efforts dal raha hai!?
.
.
.

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯 it's my first try on this