Introduction!

Siddharth Shukla : a rich business man and a all time Casanova!..He a Rich spoilt Kid ...but a ambitious Business man ...he loves his mother and can do anything for her ..

he loves his mother and can do anything for her

Shenaaz gill: popular fashion designer...she's fun..loving ..and happy go lucky..but a bold , ambitious and passionate when if comes to her work...

but a bold , ambitious and passionate when if comes to her work

..........,.............
So Sid and Shenaaz are forced to marry eachother because it is sid's mom wish and sana cannot also deny her Mothers wish!
.
.
.
Giving you a cue , Actually Their mother's and fathers were bestfriend in college...but they lost contact..and so kuch happened as both of husband died ..so it was difficult for them to handle life..
When siddharth and Shenaaz became successful in their own works ..hey found out each other..and we're enjoying their friendship agin ..and they decided to take this friendship ina realation..as both of their husbands also wanted their kids to get married...
.
.
.
Sid: mom u can't do this ... U can't give me kasam... I want to live my single good all these years I avoided because I wanted to make my conpany successful and now when I finally did it ..
.
.
.
Sm: sid me kuch nahi kar sakthi... Yeh meri aakri wish hai aur teri papa ki bhi ..woh humhe jaante hai..pammi , santosh , tere papa aur me college me bestfriends the ...aur teri papa ki bhi ahi wish thi..tho please Siddharth ye shaadi kar le .....phir me mar bhi jaun tho ko nahi
Sid: maa. Don't ever say that agin..
Sm: then please say yes na baba...for me , for your father, I love you Siddharth..tujhe pata hai me kabhi kabhi tere liye bura nahi sochungi..
.
.
.
Sid: fine if it means so much to u ... But I don't even know the girl...
Sm: yay! U will meet her soon don't worry about that! She is also like you passionate about her work..but not kadoos..😂😂😂
Sid: maa!! Siddharth whined and maa was laughing...
.
.
.
.
Sid: okay thek I am leaving... office time!
**********
Sana : maa you know me abhi shaadi ke liye ready nahi hoon ..I wana work...me aur bhi successful hona chahte hoon..
Mom: tho beta they don't have a problem na ...you can work even after marriage.. also Siddharth is a nice guys and he so is passionate about his work ...his parents were your papa and mine best friend.. please baby❤️❤️❤️😨😨
Sana: Maa yaar always this emotional blackmail...fine!!
M: yay!! I love you...I know u will be so so happy...
.
.
.
.
Sana was leaving to her office but wanted to get some coffe so she went to the coffee shop!
And parked her car.. and when she came back there was a car just in front of her and she wasn't able to go 😔 and she got super angry ...as she was already late and had a meeting with a company for their designs of brand adorsement...
.
.
and sat in her car and started honking ... And after sometime the owner of the car came and shouted at her for honking so much and yes it was none other than Siddharth but they didn't know what was their future togather!
.
.
.
Sid: itna kya hogaya ki aap itni irritate kar rahe ho..me emergency me tha..
Sana: haan wth me irritate kar rahi hoon I am fucking Late for work ...tumhe dimaag nahi kya ...pata nhai hai park kaise kar the hai ...
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: haan tho itna bada kya hogaya coffe lene gaya tha....zyaada uchalne ki zaroorat nahi hai
Sana: omg mujhe tum jaise badtameez logo ke saath baath hi nahi karni...
Sid: tho math karo na
Sana: hello tum pehle apni gaadi nikhalo jaldi
Sid goes in anger and removes his vehicle and drives off he thinks kitni badtameez hai...itni choti baat ke liye kitna natak karthi hai...aur upar mujhe uss nayi naveli dulhan ka tension ...oh god!
.
.
.
.
So Shenaaz reached geh office..and she had Never met the Siddharth Shukla...so she was nervous
.. of course she was the fucking boss..
She entered the cabin with her secretary, her bodyguard and his pa..and when she entered...both shouted ..Tum!!!
Sid: what the hell is she doing here sheena his pa...
Sheena: sir..this is Shenaaz Kaur Gill... you meeting with her for brand designed...
They both sighed...
Sana: I think we should work and discuss our grudges later ..and started showing him design... Siddharth was quite impressed...and also continue...

.
.
.
After some time
Sid: okay good job...I like the designs..and you will be coming to her if you have work with you design's okay?
Sana: sure..also the morn incident..I am sorry for my behavior..I was late so..
.
.
Siddharth smiled he liked how modest this girl was ...
Sid: it's okay ..
Sana: don't you think you owe me an apology to..kitna besharam hai..maine sorry bola aur usne thanks 😊😂
Sid: oh yea ..sorry for morning...
And she nodded and left ...
.
.
.
.
It was the meeting day and sids mom and he had gone to her house with some gifts and shagun
Mom gill-mg
Mg: aaye hai... Swagat hai aapka .....
Sm; hello kaise hai app ..
They all greeted each other and we're deciding the wedding dates and just then sana entered and greeted sid mom and sid couldn't believe that it was this girl he  just fought with and also is working with her ...is  his to be wife?
.
.
.
Shenaaz looked and was shocked ...she was working with him and now husband..
Hai rabba ..itna kya bura kardiya iss bechari ladki ne apko ..ki itne pange le rahe ho... she thought..
Tum! They both shouted...
.
.
Mg: tum dono ek dusre ko jaante ho
Sana: nahi ma ...woh actually hum ek project me ek saath kaam kar rahe hain so ..she said looking down as I'd it was the most obvious thing 😂..
..
..
..
..
They both couldn't believe what was coming their way.. they had never thought! I mean from office to Marriage...what the hell is happening...
So the wedding was decided in a week as Sana mom goes to punjab for her work ..she has a Ngo .. while rita ma has a restaurant here...
.
.
Mg: sana jaa sid ko ghar dikhade ..aur tum dono kuch baate bhi karlo...she giggled and high fived rita..
Sana: aur humhe laga huk bacche hai...she said sarcastically and Siddharth chuckled and Rita ma and pammi laughed...sana went and kissed rita ma cheek ..and whispered..I am so happy you guys found your bestfriend back!!
And Rita smiled...and Siddharth was curious..
P: kya bol rahi hai..
Sana: woh mera aur rita ma ka secret hai ..
P: ma n all? Sahi hai ..bhul jaw mujhe
Sana: aur kya ...ye kya pavitra rishta ka episode act kar rahi ho.. jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🤦🤦
And Everyone laughed .. and they went...
.
.
.
Sid and sana went and they entered the garden area
Sid: tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho...
Sana: mujhe woh tumhe puchna chahiye ye mera ghar hai..waise tumhe ye shaadi karni hai? We are doing business so it's awkward obviously...
Sid: nahi maa ki wajese kar raha hoon..mujhe tumse shaadi karne ka koi shock nahi hai...
Sana thought: kitna kadoos hai ye waise good looking bhi tho hai!
Sid: hello madam mere pyaar me pagal hogayi kya?
Sana: pyaar aur me tumse soch na bhi math! Business pehle karlo 😂😂😂🤦
And they both chuckled looking at their situation...
.
.
.
.
So a the ceremonies had started and all the wedding rituals were done the celebration was great and sana and sid enjoyed it even though they hadn't become friends they just had an understanding.... It was a very emotional moment for her obviously 😢...
I did not want to focus on the marriage so much.. I mean I wanted to focus on after married life that would be more fun!..... I hope u liked it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me...and also commente how u felt with this chapter!