Main teri hoon! ❤️

Hey guys ...I know the parts are shirt ..but I am sorry ..this is a short simple story ...I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me..
.
.
.
.
So when sana opened the door she saw sid completely drunk! And couldn't handle himself she got super scared!
Sana: sid kya kya tujhe tune itni kyu pee rakhi hai...
Sid shouted: tujhse kya matlab!  Tu koi nahi hothi mujhe pochne  ka
Sana: tu pehle andar chal and takes him to the room and suddenly he just starts shouting I hate this life I don't wanna fucking live! ....
.
.
.
Sana while handling this was shocked as she had never expected him to be soo violent!
Sana: sid kya hua hai tujhe ! Achanak kyu aise behave kar raha hai..

.
.
.
Sid then for complete next one hour was shouting and screaming and sana gave him water but he threw it away he shouted at sana soo rudely and sana was hurt but she forgave him coz he was drunk..
Sid: tu bhi jao.. jaise baaki log mujhe chod ke gaye the.. tujhe bhi me rahu ya na raho usse koi farak nahi padta .. tu chali ja .. tu bhi doosron ke liye mujhe chod ke jaa...
Sana: me kahi nahi jaa rahi and sid was only the  Floor leaning to the bed and sana sat with him....
Sana : baby tu mujhe bata me teri baat sunongi...
.
.
.
Sid: pakka tu mujhe chod ke tho nahi jaaongi na.. he was talkin like  a kid and sana couldn't see this and nodded! She called her friends and told them she won't be able to make it!
Sid started: mujhe pata nahi kya hua hai... He told her everything where he saw his ex who had made a big change in his life and he loved her somuch but she put on a case of molestation on him and cases and controversy was in his life... and he remembered all negativity that had come  and he started to drink!
Sana sat there consoling him and sid telling her all his worries and she listening carefully...
Sid was so emotional and sana had never expected to see him like this! ... After all his last experiences made me a little strong!
.
.
.
.
Sana made him change and they both slept on the bed but this time there was no space between them..
Sid: can v cuddle?
Sana nodded and went close to him and hid in his chest she was happy that they were getting closer and then he kissed her neck tightly ❤️
Sana jerked a bit and blushed but kissed his neck back!
That night the two live birds slept togather holding eachother tightly...
.
.
.
.
Morning 🌞
Sid woke up and saw his beautiful wife leaning over him and remembered  all that happened last night... He thought I feel better after telling her my feelings and I have never felt that before!
He kissed her forehead and just when he wanted to get up ... Sana woke up and immediately pulled him down...and sat over him...
Sana: kahan ja rahe ho... Kal kuch zyaada nahi pee li thi?
Sid: pehle tho I love this position soo good morning to me😜
Sana: such a jerk blushed 😂 
Sid: and two let's not talk about last night I don't regret telling u anything but let's not talk about it... Thank you for being there for me ❤️ he said genuinely ❤️
.
.
.
Sana smiled at his cuteness
Sana: isme thank u ki kya baat hai.. par tu mujhe kuch consolation prize dena hoga for missing my girls night!
Sid: okay then!
He got up she now sitting on his lap and he pulling her strap of the nighty down and could hear sana breathing heavily! He started kissing her neck and she was just shivering..
.
.
.
.
Sana: Siddharth... Ye nahi kuch aur bol rahi thi main...
Sid : par mujhe laga tu iske baare me bol rahi thi..
Sana: tujhe sirf wahi sooj tha ha😂
Sid: oh okay he kissed  her neck softly and bit that place...
Sana: ab chod mujhe office jana hai.. aur tujhe bhi! 
Sid: tum kaho tho nahi jaathe office 😜
.
.
Sana : tu aaj kal zyada romantic or cheesy nahi ho raha? 🤭🤭🙂
Sid: utni hot wife ho tho admi control kaise kare😉😉😜
Sana laughed and got up and went and changed in to a beautiful blue  crop top and ripped jeans and came out !
Sid kept looking at her and she laughed and pushed him towards the bathroom... He came out in a towel and went and hugged sana who was doing her makeup!
He then kissed her neck!
Sana: sid yahan nahi ! She whined...
Sid: baby tum bolo tho bed pe jagah hai.. aur maine utne kapde bhi nahi pehne hai... Easier for u😜😜😉
.
.
.
Sana blushed 😂: tera dimag sirf wahi jaata hai! Ab chal na baba jaldi ready ho jaa!
She went out and leaned outside their closed bedroom door..
She smiled and thought: ye kya ho raha hai.. we haven't we confessed that we love eachother nor we have a physical relation like a married couple except his taunts and teases 😂
Hai rabba bachai..
Just then...
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯😊