Attachment ❤️

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25...
.
.
.
.
One month later,
Sana and sid were used to eachother presence... They were now comfortable with eachother and we're  friends but still dint stop making eachother jealous ...
They would be super rude with eachother and just ignore! And by the time was passing they started getting more feelings for Each other... everytime if they decide ti tell Each other...the other one would make them angry...ut kept on happening .. but still before sleepy they would think about each other and smile ...
.
.
.
..
Sana: sid ut na ... Late hojayega teri meeting hai na tune bola tha
Sid: do min aur ruk Shenaaz
Sana: Siddharth!!!!!!!!!
Sid: cheek kyu rahi hai pagal
Sana: tu utt na...and went away and when she came back dressed in a cute crop top and jeans she saw he was still sleeping...
Sana: isk a bhi maza chakathi ho
Sana goes and splashes water on him from her hair and he suddenly wakes up and gets scared and sana starts laughing 😂
Sana: tu kitna bada phatu hai 😂😂😂 hahaha darpok
Sid: aise kon uttatha hai... He pulls her to the bed and makes her fall in the bed and he comes over her...and she couldn't react Because he had already done what he needed to ...and obviously such scenerio happened before but they would shrugg it off ..
.
.
.
Sana: Siddharth kya kar raha hai.. chod mujhe... blushing..she was finding it difficult to concentrate as his hot breath was falling on her neck ...
Sid carcasses her hair : agli baar paani dala na tho tujhe pani me phenk dunga...
Sana pushed him: kutte tu kabhi nahi badlega! She yelled irriatedly
.
.
.
Sid: waise madam itna hot kyu dikh rahi ho kissiko interest nahi hai tumhe dekhne ki...
Sana: kitna bada kamina hai.. pehle tareef karta hai.. phir insult
Sid laugh and she replies: waise bhi there are people who like to see mee...
Sid: jaise ki?
Sana: varun omg he is soo hot she teased him because she knew he would get irked 🤭🤭
.
.
.
Sid got irritated...: Kitne irritate karthi ho yaar mujhe late karogi ...meri meeting hai na!
Sana: aww jalan hui? Maine hi tujhe utaya meeting ke liye aur mujhe hi itna ghussa sahi hai!
Sid ignores her and gets a shower and comes out in his after shower outfit which is the towel 😂
Sana: oh shit mujhe Late ho raha hai... She turned to sid bhai ji jab aapka hi gaya ho tho..maa ko call kardena ...unko aapse baat karni hai...
Sid pulls her suddenly and her had on his wet body and he is very close ti her: bhai ji kisko bola bey... he teased and asked...
Sana: tujhe in a low tone because she was melting everytime she came close to him and was blushing badly ...😜.
.

.

.
Sid: me bhai ji lagta hoon... Bol? He pulled her even more close and kissed her neck and rested his head at her crook ...
Sana breathing heavily: nahi pati ho!
Sid: good girl and smirks and kisses her cheek : sahai ans ke liye gift.. sana blushes...
Sana: sid chid mujhe late ho raha hai...
Sid pulls her closer...
Sana: Siddharth.. waise ab tujhe late nahi ho raha hai?
Sid: nahi .. it's not important
Sana: oh tho me important hon in a cute hone expecting a rude reply
Sid wanted to be rude but common: haan
Sana couldn't believe he said that she was important and she kissed him on his cheek...: Cute answer ke liye inaam...
Sid: oh nice!
Sana: very nice... And pinches his stomach and he jerks back leaving her she runs taking her bag: bye impossible 😂😂😂
Sid laughs and realises what just happened between them...he gets ready and leaves to his office...
.
.
.
In the Office,
Sid thought: waise she is pretty aur itni buri bhi nahi hai... Kuch special karta hoon uske liye...she's cute..
Sid calls his assistant
Sid: a cute sa bouquet madam ki office ko bhejo meri taraf se!
Assistant: really sir...
Sid: haan kyu...
Ass: nahi kuch nahi that's really cute...
Sid smiles: and uk what is really cute..
Ass: what sir
Sid: if u shut ur mouth and do what I say...
Ass: yes sir!
Sid laughs...
.
.
.
.
...
In Shenaaz office
Her assistant : mam u have got a bouquet of flowerst they are beautiful
Sana: oh nice they are beautiful! But kisane diya hai?
Ass: mam u won't believe me
Sana: Tina just tell me !
Tina: mam it's from sid sir!
Sana thinks from sid when did this man be soo sweet
Sana: oh that's sweet!
Tina: that is sooo cute..... Wow he so Romantic...
Sana: Tina that's enough we have a lot of work to do...
She goes... Sana thinks ok he trying that's cute...
.
.
.

She reaches home
Sid was sitting on the bed on his phone!
Sana looked at him and went towards him  and he suddenly stood up and could see that she was happy...
Sana then hugged him thank you ! That was really nice 😊
Sid hugged her back ur welcome Shenaaz!
She came closer to him... It's Sana for you .. 😊
Sid rmb that once she told him to call her Shenaaz and now sana woo that a drastic change!
Sid: oh sana...
Sana: u really made my day u had. A shitty day at work and that was really sweet!
Sid smiled 😍
Sana: chal me change karke aathi hoon ... phir khana kayenge..mene tere fav paneer tikka banaya hai!
Sid: tujhe kaise pata woh mera fav hai...
Sana came close: patni hoon dyaan rakthi hoon me ..
Sid: that's cute and holds her waist...
Waise uk we can be friends right?
Sana: I thought we are already friends coz I don't let strangers hold me so close 😂😂😜 she teased him..
.
.
Sid: oh really! That's good to know ... relieved must say! He chuckled...
Sana laughs: ab tu mujhe chod dega tho me change karoo..
She was still surprised as they were so close to eachother..
Sid left her ...
Sana went and change into a satin top and shorts making sid stare at her...
Sana served him dinner and they both sat on the table and spoke to eachother for hours! They spoke about everything their likes and dislikes ... Their relationships ..
Sana : aaah Siddharth thak gayi! Chal sote hai...
Sid: okay chal
Sana held his hand... And he smiled at her...and  sid : sana abhi bata raha hoon.. tujhe mere se attachment hojayega ... I am very likeable! He teased her 🤭🤭
Sana: tho hone de tu itna bhi bura nahi hai... She replied confidently...
And Siddharth was shocked as he was just teasing her but she was meaning it ..he felt happy..
.
.
.
They both walk to their room and sleep ... This time a little closer but not to much...
Sid thought: pehli baar itni hot ladki ke saath tu ne baath kiya hai... I like her ...she is nice...and ofc she's my wife!
Sana also was thinking about him and blushing as ik one night they spoke so much and git to know eachother better! .
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯💯😊