JEALOUS?😂

Hey guys welcome back 😁 I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
Yet again it was a new day! And Shenaaz woke up and was dressed beautifully in a red saree with black blouse and with wet hair ... She was drying her hair when the water droplets fell on Siddharth face and he woke up suddenly...
Sana : oh shit sorry..
Sid: mujhe pata tumne jaan bhooj kar kiya.. ek aadmi aaram se so raha hai..woh baat kisko acchi lagti hai..
Sana: itna drama... Oh god tumhe businessman nahi actor hona chahiye...🙄🤔
Sid: ab tum bataoge mujhe ...
Sana: accha chalo utna mujhe tumhe interest nahi hai! Utt jao... Me chai leke aathi hoon...
.
.
.
Sid got up and freshened up and sana came in the room and he just came out of the bathroom in the towel with wet hair and droplets off his abs! Sana was used to this now for a week ..he was so handsome.... but a akdu forever...
Sana was shamelessly staring all the while... And wondering how can a super hot and cute guy be such a kadoos sometimes!... Sid caught her staring..
Sid: kya ghoor rahi ho mujhe pata hai difficult hai nahi ghoorna control manh he smirked and teased her ...
Sana: haha very funny! Mujhe goorne ka koi shok nahi hai.. bade stud samjathe ho apne aap ko.. maine usse bhi bohut hot ladke dete hai...she was red but quickly covered it ..
.
.
Sid ignored and sana went and made breakfast! .
.
.
.
Evening,
Sana returned from work a little late and was hurrying to make dinner..even tho the cook was there but she wanted to cook something special so she ran to the bathroom without latching it.... Sid entered the room and couldn't find sana and thought she might be ij the kitchen..and entered the bathroom just then sana was changing and her saree was down and she was in a blouse and skirt...and she was shocked...sid saw her and thought damn she's hot but suddenly came back ti his senses!
Sid: oh sorry.. tumhe lock lagana nahi aatha...he blamed her...
Sana: aata hai.. emergency me nahi hua... She picked up the sareee and out it over her.. she thought to tease him a bit...
So she came closer ti him and kept her hands on his shoulder waise bhi pathi hi tum mere ...kuch nahi hoga...
Sid: mujhe koi in..te..res..t nahi hai..getting nervous...😨
.
.
.
And suddenly sana started laughing : main tho mazak kar rahi thi... Such a cutie ..sid got angry at the fact that he was pranked but blushed because she called him a cutie!
Sid: haha very funny...iska badla me loonga dint worry...he said like a small kid...
.
.
Sana: haha tikhe hai..
Sid: actually abhi hi leta hoon ..he came closer to her and held her by her waist and she was Shocked but shivered....she was just playing...he came close and kissed her neck and he whispered huskily in her ear .."hisaab barabar" and he went off ...not before Shenaaz shouting curses to him and he was laughing..
.
.
.
.
She got dressed in her night suit and came out..
Sid: waise me batane aaya tha ki me apni friends ke saath baar jaa raha hoon...and thought to make her jealous aur mere guy friends or girls je saath...
Sana was angry and jealous...: Haan tho mujhe koi bata raha hai.. jao ja kar ladkiyan ke saath ghoomo mujhe koi farak nahi padta hai...making A sad face ...
Sid chuckled at how she heard only girlfriend and not guys too🤭🤭🤭
...
...
....
...
Sid: tikh hai phir ...kya hua Jealous ho...
Sana got up straight: jealous please...aise kya hai un ladkiyan me jisse me jealous hongi...
Sid: I mean ... Good figure and lips...
Sana interrupted: haan haan tikhe hai bad ..jao in anger..
Sid laughed and said ok!
.
..
He left and sana was upset and looked in the mirror: mujhe kyun itni takleef ho rahi hai...afterall we are namesake married and he is a fucking Casanova!
It's ok sana ... U deserve better...
And went back tk sleep!
Just then,...sid
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯