Wow! that's beautiful ❣️

Hey guys!! U Hope you are loving the story ...ans I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️
.
.
.
So, the whole day spent quite fast as they had been busy as now they will have to leave for a few days...
.
.
So they were super busy and also sana couldn't stop thinking about the honeymoon time in between breaks...she was too excited....and finally it was evening time and they both reached home at the same time!
.
.
.
Home...
Sana was tired and went to get fresh and sid entered the room he could see that sana is back and where is she ...then he heard the shower and realised that she was in the bathroom... Siddharth was also blushing while thinking about it as they will finally get time to spend ...they have kissed but not completely intimate and is waiting for her! They both were excited but weren't showing it ..
.
.
.
She came out of the shower and smiled at him...
He went and kissed her and she was shocked but reciprocated for his sudden action...
.
.
.
.
They packed bags and left for the airport as it was a night flight...
.
.
The next morning they reached Bora Bora...it was soo beautiful and sid was holding sana hand tightly and she was leaning on him so excited...
.
.
.
She was looking beautiful in a blue short jumpsuit and shades and sid in blue tahir and jeans...
They reached the hotel and entered ...sana was jumping all around happily and she had never seen something so beautiful...she went and opened the curtains of the balcony and was shocked to see...

She was so stunned as it was soo beautiful and she never expected to see such a beautiful place in her life that also with the love of her life

Sid came and hugged her from behind and she immediately jumped on him and he lifted her and then she kissed him passionately and they made out front of the beautiful view...it felt surreal... Shenaaz started taking pictures with him and of the view and  she was loving her time .....
.
.
.
After some time it was time for lunch and they heard a bell and there was a waiter with yummy seafood and Italian cuisine too... sana got super excited...the waiter  placed the food in the balcony and sana quickly went and changed in a high slit maxi...

the waiter  placed the food in the balcony and sana quickly went and changed in a high slit maxi

common she is a fashion designer she obviously has great sense of style ...and sid went and just came in shorts and was shirtless and sana couldn't stop staring at his hit body....
Sid and sana started having their lunch..
.
.
.
Sana: bebu ye kitna yummy hai aur kitna sundar hai sab maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki main ye din dekhungi...
Sid: I know baby...it is beautiful...and then he pulled sana on his lap and started kissing her neck...
Sid: baby tujhe yaad hai na ...uss din ka u have to make up for it and winked at her...😜😉
Sana: yes bebu tu fikar math kar me apni zabaan ki pakhi hoon! She said boldly...
Sid: let's see!
And she started kissing him and he started kissing her neck!
.
.
.
Ik it's a short update but I am really busy with my classes
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊😁😊🙏