Twined ❤️❤️💯

Hey guys! Thank you ❤️ got all the love! I am sorry for the delay but do enjoy the chapter 😊!
.
.
.
.
So, they continued their make out session and then it was evening so they decided to hit the pool! Which was a joint with the balcony.... So sana is not scared of water guys not in this story 🥺...
.
.
Sana goes and comes out in a black one piece ..

! Ofc she is a fashion designer so she looks sexy af!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥And Siddharth just came out in shorts looked hot as ever

And Siddharth just came out in shorts looked hot as ever ...with his sexy six abs!!! And when they look at eachother ....
.
.
.
Siddharth pov
Omg she looks beautiful as ever!! I am soo thankful for mom for sending us...but that's so stupid that mom has to send us!!! She deserves this! Omg I can't believe my wife is soo Fucking sexy🔥🔥🔥.
.
.
Sana pov
Omg he looks soo hot! I just never thought they I will see this beautiful place with him...in which circumstances we went and now everything is best! We both are eachother bestfriend...sana are u falling in love?
.
.
.
Sid: itna bhi hot nahi hoon ....itna ghoorne ki zaroorat nahi hai!!
Sana: chup kar kotthe...mere pathi ke baare me kuch bhola tho ...me tujhe chodungi nahi...itna hot hai isiliye tho ghoor rahi hoon...😉😜🤭🔥
Sid laughs: see baby waise tu bhi bohut bohut sexy lag rahi hai!
Sana: thanks 😊 ab chale
Sid : abhi abhi decide karle sache pool me jaana hai ...bed mujhe nazar aarha hai😉😜
Sana: chup kar kutte ...ab chal pulling him towards the porch
.
.
.
.
They get into the pool and look sexy as ever...now everyone knows who is the hottest couple in town 🔥
They took so many pictures and videos 😭...they posted it on instagram and in no time their picture got viral!! And people started going crazy over them and started trending their hashtag #Sidnaaz ....
.
.
.
They were sitting on the porch...
It was sunset and they both holding eachother hands were just watching the beautiful view!

Sid: baby sun naSana: bolSid: mujhe kabhi nahi laga tha! Ki me tere saath honga! Aur itna beautiful view enjoy karenge! Sana: haan Siddharth

.
.
Sid: baby sun na
Sana: bol
Sid: mujhe kabhi nahi laga tha! Ki me tere saath honga! Aur itna beautiful view enjoy karenge!
Sana: haan Siddharth..mujhe nhai laga tha ...she kisses his cheek
Sid: me bohut wait kar rha shai time ka but I feel isse perfect time nahi ho saktha!
.
.
.
.
Sid: sana I love you...the day I saw u I found u beautiful but then we had our fight over in the morning and our meeting wasn't that great but then I was impressed by ur name and u...
Ik I never thought ti have any relation with u but now I feel that was the most biggest fool...I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with u Mrs Shenaaz Gill Shukla ❤️he confessed finally..
.
.
Sana was in tears she couldn't believe the most in expressive person is telling his feelings! She was over the top  ...she never thought he would express his feelings!!
.
.
Sana went and kissed his lips so passionately and he reciprocated...
Sana: I love u so much ...omg I can't believe that u just confessed ...I love u and everything about u..I never thought I will have u in my life buti fucking love u Mr Siddharth Shukla ...she screamed at the top of her voice! And Siddharth started laughing ....
.
.

Sana started kissing him deeply and they kissed each other this time sana was taking the lead! Then Sid sucked her lower lip and sana let out moans in her mouth while kissing...
He then started kissing her neck and bit it ..sana was a moan his name...
Shenaaz pulled Siddharth hair tightly and kissed his neck and gave him a hickey!
.
.
.
.
Siddharth then carried in her arms  and took her inside and put her on the bed and he then started kissing her so passionately...he then removed her busstaire and kissed her bare chest! She was a moaning mess till now ...he turned her around and kissed her bare back and sana was just screaming his name ...he loved her so much ...
.
.
They passionately were now togather and they were super intimate...and finally they are "Do Jism Ek Jaan ❤️"
.
.
The next morning ,
Sana woke up and she was in Siddharth clutch and she remembered what happened last night! She was super happy ... because finally they are madly in love with eachother...
Sana tried to get up but was not able to because Siddharth was holding her soo tightly
Sana: baby chod na ...mujhe jana hai..
Sid: baby ...so ja na chup chap kahi nhai jana
Sana: Siddharth please mujhe jana hi...
Sid: pehle kiss kar
Sana blushed and pecked his lips...
She got out fo bed and went to the washroom ....
Siddharth woke up and was just sitting on the bed..just then the door opened and Sana came out and he was shocked..
.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for Me!❤️❤️💯