TiT for TaT❤️

Hey guys!! Welcome back ..
Ik this story is fast and small ..but that was the purpose..it will have less parts but just like a small imagination ❤️❤️..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25..
.
.
.
.
.
Just then, sid entered and was expecting something as she was bored! And thought he would call her too
Sid: oh I forgot my car keys ...kahan hai..
Sana starred at him and got up and gave him the keys....
Sid: u want anything?
Sana: I want to spend time with u.. (she thought 😜) no nothing
Sid came out and stood near the door...shit sid she wants ti be with u... anyway I will see tmr...
Sana looked in the mirror: why the fuck was I even expecting! Dude common he doesn't like u ...
.
.
.
The next day she got up and saw him sleeping and wondered he so cute but remembered last night incident and decided that she wouldn't show any interest in him anymore!
She got dressed and came out and sid had already woken up..he gave her a smile and she ignored him...
Sid thought: wtf is she ignoring me ...
Sana: I am going for work.. I don't feel like eating...
Sid: sana can u pass me that bottle ( he first time called her sana knowing only family members do)
Sana came gave him the bottle and bent down : it's Shenaaz! And walked away!
.
.
.
Sid was shocked with her sudden change ...he was expecting her to be around her but now she acted like she dint give a fuck...
Sana came back and sid was expecting something just like how sana was last night...
Sana: I will be staying over my friends hiuse it's house party so don't wait ofr me! Food will be ready I have told the cook and walked away! Coz she wanted ti give him a taste of his own medicine!
.
.
.
Sana's pov
This week was good ..I mean we understood eachother within a small time ...and yes I have obviously started liking him and thought he also ..but I was wrong ..last night he and I both knew we wanted to spend some time togather but he is a jerk ..now I will show him how it feel ..be ready my dear husband Mr shukla
.
.
.
Sid was awestruck he couldn't believe she is partying without him but sooner realised he did the same thing!
Oh that's why she is behaving like this! It's ok now idc ...kuch bhi kare.. he thought arrogantly...his mind was thinking like this but his heart wanted to her to be with him..
.
.
.
Meanwhile sana wasn't very happy with what she did but also didn't wanna connect herself to him too much...
Sana thought: tujhe laga ki tujhe wife ki tarah behave karna hai... But it doesn't matter to him.. so live ur life sana not with that jerk tho...
.
.
Sid whole day even in his office was thinking about her and at night he missed someone on his side but ignored it as there was ntg between them...
.
.

It's a short update but I promise the next one is going to be longer 😉
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏💯