Revenge's sweet

Melody's: POV

"Happy Birthday, Melody." said Adam and Eric. "Happy Birthday sweetie." replied Philip. Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. "Here." Eric and gave me a package. I opened it and smiled. "Thank you so much." I said happily and hugged him. "You're welcome."
he replied. I changed to my Ariel dress and wig, before and went down to the kitchen. You look just like her now." said Adam. "I know." I replied and he chuckled softly.

I opened more presents and thanked them. "I think Eric and Adam will tell us something fun at the end of the day." said Philip to me. "Yeah." I replied.

After the breakfast we drove to a theme park and had a lot of fun. Me and Philip ride a carousel and they waved at us Eric had his arms around Adam and he smiled. I'm happy he found him.

***

"Melody and Philip, we have something we want to tell." said Eric. "Say it." replied both me and Philip. We're getting married." said Adam. "That's wonderful news, we're so happy for you two." replied Philip and we hugged them. "Thanks." said Adam with a smile on his face.

***

Catarina's: POV

I was at the beach with Crabby. I saw a dog running towards me. She bite me and I let out a scream. Crabby looked shocked at me. I saw I had paws, instead of legs. I was no longer a human, I was a dog.

(Catarina is now a dog)

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I feel for Cat

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~