Missing in war

One fateful morning two officers and said" Excuse me do you know where Ruby Dean is?" Lev smiles and said" yeah she's on a shout with our boss she'll be back soon tea or coffee."

Ruby came back from her shout and saw Lev as the officers said" Ruby we are sorry to inform you that Iain was missing in war." Ruby's lip strayed to quiver as Lev pulled his friend into a hug.

When she got home Ruby mutters and sighed as Faith said" Ruby you Ok I can always stay the night with you." Ruby said" Will they ever find Iain?"

The next morning Iain arrived at Gatwick and smiled as he was back at home where he was born and bred. Tina was comforting her crying best friend along with Jan and Lev.

Tina saw Iain and said" Iain I thought you were missing in war." Iain smiled and said" No who told you that?"

Tina sighed and said" Ruby as she dearly missed you and she is pregnant Iain as she needed help."

Ruby heard a familiar voice and said" Iain where are you when I need you." Lev said" Ruby Tina has found someone special and he wants you."

Ruby looks up and gasped. There was Iain Dean her husband as she ran up to him and hugged him saying" I missed you and I'm pregnant."

Later that night Iain sat down with his wife and said" I really missed you sweetie." Ruby smiled and said" I've missed you as well also I was worried if you will never see our newborn baby."

Iain smiled and said" Hey Tina told me it's your scan tomorrow and you've got a small bump looks as if the baby is growing nicely just like her mum."

Ruby nodded and said" Glad you are home Babe glad you are at home."