Scan

Ruby was having her scan done as Iain smiled and said" I don't mind if it's a girl or boy Mrs Dean." Ruby smiled as Faith said" Congratulations a baby girl."

Iain smiled and hugged his wife as he did the nursery also painted it with pink walls, pink curtains and everything pink. Ruby smiled and said" looks beautiful doesn't it looks like her mummy."

Iain smiled and said" hello baby girl ssh go to sleep you'll soon be able to see mummy and daddy. The baby stopped kicking and fell back asleep.

Ruby smiled and said" don't know how you manage to get the baby back to sleep." Iain smiled and said" Hey I'm magical also Jan has given me my job back but she said look after Ruby and her baby girl."

Ruby smiled and held her back as she started to get heavy. Iain rubbed her back and said" ssh calm down we'll just rest on the sofa and this baby will get good food sent to her."

Iain held Ruby's hand downstairs and sat down on the sofa. Iain orders a Chinese and smiled at his beautiful glowing wife as he locks his lips and kissed them.

Ruby went to bed as Iain puffed up the pillow and the pregnancy pillow as they settled down to sleep and Ruby laid her head on Iain's chest.

The next morning Iain smiled and said" hey made you breakfast in bed as we got sausage sandwiches, a cup of orange squash and for my princess I brought you a Americas finest cookie."

Ruby smiled and held her husbands hand as Iain kissed Ruby's forehead and the giant bump.