Chanel #1

The battered Izuku Midoriya stood in front of a mildly shaken Shoto Todoroki.

His green eyes were steeled with determination, even as his injured arms ached, blood running down his arms. A kind of static silence enveloped the stadium as the spectators waited in anticipation of what was happening.

Every one of his fingers were broken, the skin a dark, bloody colour, but he was still going strong. His stance didn't waver for even a second as he gauged his opponent's strategy, noticing the slower pace of the ice barrage.

He blew the next wall of ice up with another blast of one for all, from his already broken hands. Multiple gasps were heard from the seats.

" IT'S YOURS! Your quirk, not his! " He yelled at the half-fire half-ice boy.

It was like a switch flipped on in Shoto's mind, those words reminding him of how much he'd forgotten while consumed in spite. How much he'd lost while seeking revenge on his father.

As if commanded by the green-haired boy, Shoto's left side blazed. All the scattered pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

Endeavour was saying something, but it blurred into the rest of the world. All Shoto could see was a boy who cared about him enough to break himself to the point of destruction, someone who cared about him, after all those years of feeling pushed away.

"Who's playing around now ?" He said, both of them wearing crazy smiles.

In what would be described as a legendary moment in the history of the UA sports festival, One for all and fire/ice met, causing a huge explosion of an unimaginable magnitude.

But that wasn't why it was legendary.

It was legendary because that was the moment in which Izuku Midoriya made an impact on Shoto Todoroki.

He showed him what a real hero was.

************

Bakugo was being a loud asshole as per usual while an adoring Kirishima looked on.

Shoto sighed quietly as he ran his eyes over the list of pro-hero agencies that wanted him as a sidekick, ignoring the redhead's obviousness. Sometimes he was tempted to set them up but he had his own problems to deal with.

He had originally decided that he'd join any competent agency, except his father's.

But that was before the sports festival. That was before everything changed.

That was before a boy tough as nails and just as sharp showed him what he really wanted.

He was going to be a pro-hero for himself. Not for his selfish scumbag of a father.

He looked up and his eyes fell on Midoriya, as the pure cinnamon roll laughed and talked with his friends.

Shoto wished he could be the one to make him laugh, but he shoved the thought to the back of his mind as he made a split second's decision.

He chose his father's agency.

It was time to face his fears. That was the only way to honour what Midoriya had done for him.

Boom babies, chapter 1 out!
Finally!

Love you Pumpkin squad!

- Alex