DISCLAIMER - PROLOGUE - PLEASE READ FIRST - THANKS.

RED is the new BLACK.

Addison calls Meredith to bail her out of County Jail, and Meredith does. OR: In Which Meredith puts Addison in handcuffs. After Addison's divorce; before Meredith dates Derek again. Lesbian Sex/Smut. Phone Sex. PWP. Very Kinky. Power & Light BDSM. MerAdd. Meddison. Rated E. FOR VERY EXPLICIT. If you don't like that, take care of yourself and don't read, no hard feelings. Or stop.

DISCLAIMER: READ THIS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU GO ON, PLEASE. IF YOU DO NOT - TO AVOID ANY SPOILERS - THEN READ THE REST AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This fanfiction is a LOT of things.

And it also ISN'T a LOT of things. SKIP this part if you read the tags and you don't want any SPOILERS.

BUT IF YOU ARE UNSURE AT ALL, READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BEGIN OR NOT. IF YOU TURN AWAY NOW THERE'S NOT HARM NO HARD FEELINGS.

BUT IF YOU READ ON AND DON'T STOP WELL, THEN THAT'S UP TO YOU. AND YOU CAN LEAVE ANY OPINION IN A REVIEW THAT YOU WANT.

BUT DON'T SAY I NEVER WARNED YOU BECAUSE of I'M WARNING YOU NOW.

So here is all that it ISN'T: MY LITTLE STORY OF MINE.

This is NOT about the SELLING OF BUYING OF SEX. There is a financial transaction to bail Addison out of Jail, but it's very clear that Meredith is being reimbursed fully and right away at that. This story is not about sex work, sex workers or the sex trade.

This is NOT about an AFFAIR. There is no ADULTERY of any kind. Addison just left her husband. Meredith is not seeing anyone at all. Not Derek, not Finn and not anyone else.

This is NOT about either Meredith NOR Addison getting revenge on Derek, or Mark, or Finn, or about making anyone jealous of their hookup kinky night thing whatever.

This is only for THEM. Because THEY want to. Because THEY can. Because THEY set the rules with and FOR each other. And because deep down they CARE. For EACH OTHER.

This is NOT about a story from someone who has physical experience with all of these things. This is not about a contract or taking classes or those things that are probably actually required for a healthy consensual relationship of this nature. This is NOT a slow enough burn for that to happen, but I do want to say that I want to include all the stuff about affirmative and enthusiastic CONSENT that I can.

CONSENT IS SEXY. And dubious consent is NOT. At ALL. In my opinion.

THIS IS ABOUT:

Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery; two WOMEN who are both doctors at Seattle Grace Hospital.

Two people who've bedded the one Derek Shepherd in the not-so-recent past.

Two people who have a mutual desire for each other,

And when one calls the other, they pick up the pieces from there.

There will be PHONE SEX, FLIRTATION, SOME LONGING, SOME WAITING.

There will be TOUCHING, KISSING, SEX, AND LOVE-MAKING AND CARING AS WELL.

THERE WILL BE BONDAGE, SUBMISSION, DOMINATION AND MORE.

THERE WILL BE BLINDFOLDS AND HANDCUFFS AND SPANKING SO FAR AS I KNOW.

THERE WILL BE ANGER AND LUST AND DESIRE AND HOPE.

BUT IN THE END, THIS WILL BE ABOUT MUTUAL RELEASE AND CATHARSIS.

ABOUT MUTUAL PAIN, GAIN AND BENEFIT, AND ABOUT TRUST AND THEN MORE.

THIS IS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP FOUND IN THE MOST UNLIKELY OF PLACES.

AND ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING SO VISCERAL, SO WILD, SO UNBELIEVABLY CHARMING.

THAT NEITHER ONE OF OUR TWO GIRLS WILL EVER WANT TO LET GO.

SO HERE IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAY NO AND TO CLICK AWAY FROM THIS PAGE. BECAUSE ONCE YOU SCROLL ON FROM HERE, YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF,

WHY CRISTIAN GREY HOLDS NO CANDLE,

TO WHAT MEREDITH GREY NOW CAN DO...

TO ADDISON ADRIENNE FORBES MONTGOMERY...

WHEN SHE BAILS THIS GIRL OUT OF THE COUNTY JAIL...

***** END OF PREQUEL / DISCLAIMER *****

READ ON FOR MORE.

PS. This work is still in the works, so if there's something you WANT to see or really DO NOT want to see, then now is the time to comment here before you go on.

Let me know what you think, this concept has been swirling around for awhile.

And in the meantime, if you're looking for some pure MerAdd smut of mine while I finish this up,

Check out "Meredith Gets Her Mojo Back" and/or "Chasing Butterflies", as well as any of my other random MerAdd works rated M or E so far.

Thanks for all your support, I hope to hear from you soon.