Chapter 3: A GOOD NIGHT...

CHAPTER 3.

RED Is The New BLACK.

Addison calls Meredith to bail her out of County Jail, and Meredith does. OR: In Which Meredith puts Addison in handcuffs. After Addison's divorce; before Meredith dates Derek again. Lesbian Sex/Smut. Phone Sex. PWP. Very Kinky. Power & Light BDSM. MerAdd. Meddison. Rated E.

PREVIOUSLY, ON "RED is the new BLACK."

(And just as Addison thought that Meredith would keep going, keep up the earth-shattering imageries and all her dirtiest talk, she hears a click on the phone line and a hush from inside.)

"Meredith....?" Addison calls out to no one, realizing her phone call must have died...

(And Addison realizes she's done it on purpose. That Meredith is making her WAIT. She's going to let Addison sit now, all covered in sticky and sweet. She's going to let her go back to her guarded cell with four walls...)

"Meredith....?" Addison calls out to no one, in case her first try was all lies...

(And Addison is led back to her cell now. She's sitting in jail for the first time. And she's surrounded by strangers, and not a private bathroom in, sight. And so she sits there, still WAITING. Waiting for the time of her life...)

END OF FLASHBACK SEQUENCE...

CHAPTER 3: A GOOD NIGHT...

"Please state their full name?" The correctional officer at the front desk is asking Meredith Grey now, as she is passing Meredith over some release paperwork to sign over.

"Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery" Meredith states confidently.

"Are you sure?" The correctional officer asks, doubtful of Meredith's answer.

"Look, if she's processed in as "Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery-SHEPHERD" then YOU are the ones that are wrong!" Meredith rants with a howl.

"Because she got into trouble because she just signed divorce papers from her McBastard of an ex-husband."

"And trust me, I know how much of an ass he can be" Meredith concludes to her.

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Shepherd-" the correctional officer begins, ignoring everything that Meredith had just said to her.

"HER NAME IS DOCTOR MONTGOMERY AND SHE IS NOT A MRS! She would yell at you if you said that because it makes her feel OLD."

"So just give me the papers so I can get her out of here!" Launches Meredith.

"Well, Mrs... Who are you exactly?" The correctional officer asks.

"I'm NOT a Mrs. I AM NOT MARRIED! AND NEITHER IS SHE ANYMORE. HERE IS THE CASH, IT'S ALL COUNTED UP!"

Meredith slams the bills onto the counter and tries to reach for the clipboard from the small window in the glass.

"SO CAN YOU PLEASE, JUST, GIVE ME THE PAPERS!" Meredith tears her a new one.

"Very well, here you are" The correctional officer hands her the clipboard and she signs the release paperwork.

Once finished, the correctional officer asks her to wait in the waiting room while she goes to get Addison's things, as well as to get Addison.