Chapter 2: THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE...

RED is the new BLACK.

Author's Note: 1

Well, the support seems to be there for this wild and tangled adventure.

Enjoy this HACK.

And if you get in over your head,

It's always ok to turn BACK.

Let us begin.

Chapter two, of "RED is the new BLACK."

CHAPTER 2.

RED is the new BLACK.

Addison calls Meredith to bail her out of County Jail, and Meredith does. OR: In Which Meredith puts Addison in handcuffs. After Addison's divorce; before Meredith dates Derek again. Lesbian Sex/Smut. Phone Sex. PWP. Very Kinky. Power & Light BDSM. MerAdd. Meddison. Rated E. FOR VERY EXPLICIT. If you don't like that, take care of yourself and don't read, no hard feelings. Or stop.

PREVIOUSLY, ON "RED is the new BLACK."

"Option two is I take you home to your hotel room. I set you down on your bed and I nurse your wounds from your pain. I never touch you at all. I leave you an aspirin, some water and a single glass of water and NO scotch. And I close the door right behind me but with me IN your room rather than out. And then I stay with you without saying a single word... That is UNTIL you try to TOUCH ME. Because I know you can't resist me, at ALL...." Meredith now begins her saga...

(Addison feels herself wanting to say 'OPTION TWO PLEASE!" FUCK. ME. MEREDITH. GREY. !' Before she even hears the full extent of what 'option two' could ever be...)

(But she stays silent because she hears Meredith tell her to shush. And if there's anything that turns Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery on the most, it's taking orders. Obeying orders.)

(Even from scrawny dirty-blonde interns named Miss Meredith Grey.)

(ESPECIALLY from scrawny dirty-blonde interns named Miss Meredith Grey.)

(Since the moment she met Doctor Meredith Grey she always wanted to know what her ex-husband found so addicting about screwing her. And Doctor Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery-Not-Shepherd-Now, then, had quite the powerful feeling... That she was about to find out...In the most painful and PLEASURABLE of ways... Now she REALLY can't wait to get out of Jail free...)

END OF FLASHBACK SEQUENCE.

CHAPTER 2: THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE...

"Shall I go ON, Doctor Montgomery?" Meredith asks in command.

"YES" Addison begs her. Your wish is at my command."

"Very well, I'll keep talking. But no more talking for you. No teasing yourself while you're in there. Or else I'll tell you this is through..."

"YES" Addison agrees.

She doesn't speak anymore.

As she can hear Meredith calling her.

As Meredith is walking out her own front door.

Meredith tells her she's coming, she's coming to the Jail she means.

She's on her way out to get her, but she'll heat her up on her way...

Meredith starts whispering sweet nothings, All into Addison's ears.

(And Addison's breath hitches right in her throat now as she swallows hard not to GASP at all that she hears...)

"When we get to your Hotel room, you start to ask me for SEX. You start to BEG me for sex. And finally, I will say YES. You start to JUMP me for sex. You start to PUSH me up against the back of the doorframe. You start to KISS me and TOUCH me and TEASE me like a flirty little thing as you would just DO..." Meredith smirks wider and wider with a shit-eating GRIN.