3 ☆ He's a fighter

☆*:.。.He's a Fighter.。.:*☆

Richie stands pacing In the waiting room in a hospital branded shirt replacing the one soaked in eddies blood and gets a call
"Richie! Is he ok!?"
It's Stan
"I think he's gonna be ok. He's being given blood because he lost so much I'm just worried about his thigh it's cut real bad."
Richie says tearing up a little covering his face with his hand.
"Rich he'll be ok he's strong Richie"
"I know... Tell Kelly sorry she has to cover"
"It's ok your the one Eddie would want there if any of us could go I'm on my way to give you guys a ride home"
What's that first part supposed to mean Richie thinks. The doors open and the doctor walks out.
"Hold on doctors here bye Stan"
Richie hangs up the phone.
"You family?"
"I'm the closest thing he has to it"
The doctor nods and decides that's good enough.
"He got more than 150 stitches, smaller ones for the little cuts and a lot in his thigh, It cut a bit into his muscles. He bruised his ribs as well. He will be in a lot of pain. Do you live with him?"
"Yes sir"
"He's gonna need some help for the first week to keep him off his leg as much as possible, and he will get crutches. He needs to not get his thigh stitch bandages wet, we will give you a wrap to put on it for showers. The other ones have bandages that will come off in time. The nurse will get you papers that tell you everything so he can read it and so you remember, she'll also give you the prescription for the pain meds."
"Thank you so much."
Richie says with tears building a little and nods.
"That kids a fighter, he's smart he could have lost a lot more blood.Remember he's on a lot of painkillers right now you can go in. He'll be discharged when he wakes up."
Richie nods and walks to the door. He breathes in then walks in to Eddie sleeping with a fluids IV in a matching hospital tshirt and cloth shorts presumably from the hospital. Richie pulls the chair from the wall closer to the side of the bed. Richie puts his elbows on his knees and head in his hands.
"Jesus Eds you scared the shit out of me."
Richie looks up at Eddie's face placing his hand on the bed. Eddies Eyelashes resting on his freckle dusted cheeks he looks almost peaceful unexpectedly after what happened to him today. The thought dawns on Richie
oh god he's gonna have to talk to his mom she's getting the bills, well get to that later he's been through too much today. God I wonder how bad his ptsd was at that moment. Having to sit in the dirt in his own blood.
The thought makes him want to cry remembering the times Eddie gets flashbacks in the middle of the night Richie the only one there to comfort him. Thinking of Eddie alone there makes him want to die.
"richie?"

A/n sorry this one just ended up short :/