+ H I S B A D G E +

"Hisoka

"Hisoka.." Blank started, causing Hisoka to 'hm?~'. "Please don't hate me..." saying that, she looked down with a sad look playing on her features.

"And why would I ever hate you?~" he purred. "B-because I took your tag.." she finished. Hisoka quickly looked down at his chest area, and sure enough, his tag was missing. He smirked maniacally, realizing this child managed to get his guard down and take his tag, all without him noticing.

"Ohohohoho~" he chuckled. "I could never hate you for being smart and manipulative~ it's simply in your nature~". This caused Blank to smile, still holding Hisoka's badge. Just for safety measures, she tucked the badge into her bra. She had a feeling Hisoka wouldn't dare touch her in that area.

"Besides, she saw Hisoka as like a dad, or an elderly brother figure. One that she never got to have, due to Illumi. It would be weird for her big brother to touch her inappropriately, and she hoped Hisoka knew this.

"Noticing where she put the badge, Hisoka smirk whilst licking his lips. "You do know that doing that wouldn't stop me, right?~" Blank's cheeks immediately turned bright red. "Y-yeah. But it's a good hiding place."

"Sure~" Hisoka purred once more. They had already arrived at a tree, in which Hisoka decided would be a good place to rest. Blank agreed, seeing as they were already far enough away from the boat. Plus, no one would dare bother Hisoka. That would require some serious gut. 'Well, no one except for Illumi' Blank thought, causing her to shiver.

"Blank rested her head onto Hisoka's warm chest. It was oddly comfortable, and soothed her when she was scared. "Y'know... you can keep the badge~" Hisoka murmured. "Yeah, I know.." Blank trailed of, falling asleep.

{ MINI TIME SKIP }

Blank awoke to a loud noise. To be more precise, a loud scream. A man who looked completely ruffled up ran at Hisoka. "Pl-please... kill me.." Blank felt Hisoka shift his weight, and suddenly another scream was heard. She assumed he killed the man, based on all the screaming.

What she did not expect, however, was Illumi coming out of the bushes shortly after. Blank flinched and scooter away from Hisoka, causing him to frown. "I assume you have completed your mission, as you are carelessly relaxing and laying around?" Illumi snarked.

"Forgive me." Blank kneeled, continuing. "I will get to it immediately." And with that, she vanished, thinking how close she was to getting punished. Luckily I ran away in time..

{ MINI TIME SKIP }

"Now, now~ that wasn't very nice~" Hisoka cooed, slightly irritated at everything that just happened.

Illumi tilted his head, and sat down next to Hisoka. "It is to be expected. If you don't follow orders, you get punished. She has been stepping out of line recently, so she needs to be reminded of who she is."
Hisoka was used to the way the Zoldyck's acted, and was well aware of the punishment someone would receive.