:7:

Jungkook opens the passenger side door for Jimin. He gets in and looks around. "You have a car?"

Jungkook gets into the driver's seat and nods. "A lot of humans have cars."

"How far away is the city?"

"Not too far. I think you'll enjoy the ride."

-

Jimin opens his window and rests his arms on the door. He rests his head on his arms. The world rushes through his hair and he giggles.

Jungkook looks over and smiles. "This is Pacific Coast Highway. It goes from San Francisco to San Diego."

"How long does it take to drive the whole way?"

"Probably 10 hours."

"We should drive the entire thing one day."

"We can do it on a weekend."

They go around a bend and Jimin gasps as the city comes into view. "Woah..."

Jungkook pulls off into a lookout point. Jimin sits in the seat and just stares out of the window. Jungkook smiles. "You can get out."

Jimin bites his lip. "I don't know how..."

"Pull that handle."

Jimin pulls the door handle and jumps a little when it clicks. He pushes the door open and gasps. "I did it."

Jungkook gets out of his car and sits on the hood. Jimin climbs on gently and sits next to him. "This is so pretty..."

Jungkook looks at him and admires his perfection. "Are all mermen as pretty as you?"

Jimin blushes. "Thats kind of subjective... I don't really have an answer for you."

"You're just so pretty. You're stunning."

Jimin leans in and gives him a kiss. "You're handsome. I'm lucky that I accidentally pulled an attractive human off of the pier. I saw some of the people on the beach... And damn. You humans have it rough."

Jungkook chuckles. "Judging by that statement, I'm guessing all merpeople look like supermodels."

Jimin shrugs. "I'm a pretty average merman."

"Average? Yeah right."

Jimin giggles and rests his head on Jungkook's chest.

"I have some questions for you about yourself and just merpeople in general."

"I'll answer them to the best of my abilities."

"Are there merpeople everywhere?"

"Yeah. There's a colony not too far from here. That's where I usually go at night. I have a friend there."

"What's their name?"

"Hyunjin."

"Is he a guy or a girl?"

"A guy."

"Is he straight?"

"I don't know. Merpeople don't have labels for sexuality. I honestly think it's weird that humans put labels on everything."

"... This is gonna be a weird question. Do merpeople like sex?"

Jimin grins and nods. "We love it. We live for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sex is very important to us. That's another reason we like humans so much. You're so good at sex. Do you like sex?"

"I mean... I've never had it, but the idea of it is very appealing."

Jimin gasps lightly. "You've never had sex?"

"Nope."

"We can have sex."

Jungkook malfunctions. "What?"

"I'll have sex with you."

"... Wow, uh, sure. We can drive to my dorm if you want."

Jimin nods.