:8:

They walk into Jungkook's dorm and Jimin looks around. "This is cool."

"I mean, it's just a college dorm."

"Still, I think it's cool." He wanders around and walks into Jungkook's bedroom. "Ooo, a bed." He walks over and sits down. "This is comfortable."

Jungkook takes his jacket off and hangs it up. He sits next to Jimin on the bed and gives him a kiss. "Do you want to stay the night?"

Jimin nods giddily. "Can we have sex?"

Jungkook blushes. "I don't have any condoms."

"You don't need to use one. Merpeople can't get or transmit STDs. As long as you have lube, we should be fine."

"I do."

"Why do you have lube if you don't have sex?"

"For jacking off."

"Oh, that makes sense." Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand and makes him sit down. "Are you sure that you want to have sex with me?"

"Uh... Yeah? Why do you ask?"

Jimin looks mildly hurt. "It's just... We won't ever see each other again..."

"Why not?"

Jimin looks confused. "Humans never fall in love with the people they have sex with."

Jungkook scoffs. "Says who?"

"All of the humans I've slept with have left me. Is that not normal?"

Jungkook's heart aches. "That's only the case if it's a hook up. I... I wouldn't just leave you. I have feelings for you."

Jimin's face turns red. "But... I thought humans always left..."

"No. You've just been unlucky. I'm not like that. I'll stay with you."

"So... Every human I've been with has just used me?"

Jungkook gulps. "I guess so..."

Jimin pulls his hand away from Jungkook and tears up. "Maybe my parents were right. Humans are evil..."

"I wouldn't use you. I understand that you have feelings and I don't want to make you feel bad."

Jimin wipes his tears away and smiles. He gives Jungkook a kiss and sighs. "Let's stop talking about bad humans... Let's just have sex and get it over with."

Jungkook frowns. "Maybe we should wait. I don't want to rush it. I can prove to you that sex isn't the only thing I want from you."

Jimin grins. "You're sweet and all that, but I haven't had sex in 3 months and it's killing me."

Kook chuckles. "If you really want to, we can. I just–"

"I believe you. You don't only want sex. I trust you. You really don't need to prove yourself to me."