Chapter 13

[Jennie]

I woke up next to an empty space. I would be lying if I will say that I did not hope for her to remain sleeping beside me when I wake up. I roam around the bed and as I feel a little lazy. This bed is so comfy and I like it that I still smell Lisa's scent here. I will never get tired of it.

I was giggling while I crazily sniff the comforter on the spot that Lisa used. "Hmmmm, you still smell so handsome, love. Even your sweat smells handsome. Fuck!!" I giggled while hugging the comforter and the pillow she used. If anyone will ever see me in this state, they would really think that I might be needing to seek attention from mental health professionals.

"Good morning" I startled when I heard a familiar voice that suddenly barged in my room. Shit. It was Lisa while carrying a tray of food. I didn't notice that the door is slightly opened.

"What were you doing?" She asked with her confused face. Fck. Did she really saw me?

"L-Lisa.... N-Nothing!" I stammered with my defensive voice. I saw her smirked and just nodded her head. Hmp, did she saw it? That's so embarassing.

"Okay, but why are you red as a tomato right now? Hmmm?" She asked while eyeig me suspiciously. Oh my gosh, Manoban!! I didn't know I was already blushing out of embarassment.

"What? No, I'm not!!" I hissed in defense and she just laughed softly. "If you say so, any ways, I brought you breakfast. I woke up early and thought that it will be better to just bring your food her" and there she place the tray of food she was holding. My jaw dropped open as I saw the tray full of mouth-watering foods.

"You cooked?" I asked in confussion. "Ahm... no. I just instructed the maids to cook but I'm the one to prepare the fruits and everything" she scratched her nape and I just nodded in understanding. I know from the start that Lisa doesn't really cook. She can even burn down the whole palace by frying an egg, actually.

"And by the way, this is for you" she handed me a bunch of freshly picked roses. "I picked those from the garden this morning, I hope you liked it" she shyly smiled. So sweet of her.

"Hmp... you never changed bab--- I mean, Lisa" I almost called her baby. I missed calling her that way.

I started eating the foods she brought. Fruits in the morning, it's my favorite. I'm happy that she still knows it.
"Hmmmm... red wine for breakfast? New from you, huh?" I joked.

"Why not? I checked health line articles this morning and they said that a glass of red wine in the morning is actually good and healthy. So, I thought of trying it with you" she flashed her genuine smiles at me as she handed me a glass of red wine. We clinged our glasses together before we take a sip of it.

 We clinged our glasses together before we take a sip of it