Chapter 14

[Lisa]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard a loud scream from the bathroom which made me flinch

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard a loud scream from the bathroom which made me flinch. I hurriedly ran towards it and barged inside.

"Hey, baby? What's wrong?" I worriedly asked. Her back is facing me and I cannot what she's up to.

"L-Love..." she stutter. Her face turned pale in an instant. "I-It's nothing. I'm just shocked with what I just saw in the news" she said with a hesitating smile. I don't believe it. She never screamed like that for a news.

"Are you sure?" I asked while eyeing her suspiciously

"Y-yes! Let's just take a bath together? What do you think?" She snaked her arms around my neck and gave me a peck in my lips. Something's weird.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed as my way of telling her I am still suspicious.

"Love? I promise, you have nothing to worry. And it's getting late already. It's the King's birthday. We're supposed to be outside in an hour" she claimed my lips again. Ah yea, it's my dad's birthday today and it is a family tradition that the palace throws a party where closest family and friends are invited.

"You sure?" I asked her again and she just nodded before pulling me for another hot passionate make out. I gently guided her until we were both inside the shower. I slowly leaned her back against the glass walls as I take off her night dress revealing whole fully naked body in front of me. I was surprised that she's not wearing her underwear. She chuckled as she saw my reaction. "So ready for you" she said before pulling me for another passionate kiss.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and gently pulled it off me. I flinched when she hastily pulled off my pants and pulled me back to her to continue the kiss. I took her closer to me while my other hand turned the shower on and we both let the water run down our naked bodies.

"Fuck me as much as you want or you'll regret it for the quite a long period" she said making me confuse. I pulled out from our kiss and looked at her while I desperately search for answers.

"What are you saying?" I asked her. She once again pulled me for another kiss, "Nothing..." she said in between our kisses.

"You're not gonna leave me, aren't you?" I asked her as we continue the kiss. My hands started to roam around her perfect body, cupping her breasts while my other hand pulls her impossibly closer to me.

"No... not now" she answered still not breaking the kiss.

"Then what are you saying?" I said referring to that she just said a while ago. She chuckled as she deepen the kiss making me feel hotter. I like this side of her.

"It only means..." she paused, I crawled my lips along her prominent jaws, to her neck, and I even left marks on her perfect collar bones. She moaned at what I just did making her unable to continue what she's about to say. For a moment, I forgot that I am worrying about something. Her moan is a music to my ear and it is so addicting that I even begged for more.