Chapter 16

[Jennie]

After that fashion week, I thought I'm all done with such work. But the following weeks were filled with companies trying to get me for some events. Lisa didn't approve anymore. She said that she's just worried for my pregnancy and also for our baby which I really understand. We all know how protective Lisa is and this baby is what we always always wanted. I cannot risk my baby's life for it.

However, Lisa assured me that she will still allow me to continue my career after giving birth. One which made me think if I really wanted to continue. Once I give birth, I just want to stay with my family. I want to focus on them and shower them with all the love that they deserve.

"Honey! Please? Let's gooooo to Seoul." Lisa pouted for the nnth time today. She's been asking me to go out and shop for some beddings for our baby's room and also for some other baby things IN SEOUL today. It's just 4AM and I am still fucking sleepy but Lisa and Jisoo are already waking me up to catch the flight even though we all know we will take the private jet.

"Love, I am still sleepy. I still want to sleep and I feel lazy. Can we just do it some other time?" I said groggily. It's so early and yet she's full of energy.

"Please?" She whined again, "Please just do it for me?"

I heard her say it 'Please just do it for me'- normally, I would not be moved by these words. But Lisa is my Lisa, I cannot say no to her. I forcefully wake myself up and I saw Lisa left her camera near the bed. She always love filming the things we do for our baby because she said that she want our baby to see how much we prepared for him /her which I find sweet.

I took the camera filmed myself a little. After it, I turned it off and put it aside. I'm still so sleepy. Of all shopping malls, I wonder why do we have to fly to Seoul just to fucking shop for home essentials and baby things? Aish. Again, Lisa being Lisa.

We went to the airport at around 6AM. Jisoo and Chaeng came with us since they also want to travel around.

We touched down to ICN Airport, the security team that we brought with us escorted us to the house that my parents bought for me when I was in High School. They wanted me to learn to live independently so they bought a separate house for me and Kai oppa. He's house is also just around the block and that is where he and Taehyoung are living in together.

 He's house is also just around the block and that is where he and Taehyoung are living in together