Chapter 18

[Lisa]

"SANA?!" Jisoo and I said in unnison.

Sana...
I still can't believe my eyes right. Is this really her? Although she didn't changed a lot, but her beauty right now is so undeniable. I blinked a lot of times which I believe Jisoo did as well. I still can't process that we will still get to see her after so many years.

"You know her?" I heared Jennie questioned. She looked surprised as well. Maybe, she's surprised that we know Sana.

What is she doing in here? I internally asked myself.

"Y-Yea... of course we know her" I answered her truthfully. My eyes are still glued to Sana.

"Okay...." Jennie uttered and I swear I can already feel her glaring at me.

"Shit! I missed you two!!" Sana squealed as soon as she recognized us. It took her longer before she realized it. I want to laugh but I am more surprised and I just actually wanna hug her so I stood up from my seat and engulfed her. Jisoo did the same.

"W-wait... what is going on?" Jennie asked irrotably. Oh my gosh, is she jealous?

"Babyyy! She is that!" I told her while pointing at Sana.

"What?" Irritation is still evident in her tone. I don't know if it is because she is pregnant or if she's jealous of Sana. Well, Sana is really beautiful. We all can't deny it.

"She is that! She is our best friend in High School! She also studied in Cambridge and then she returned to Japan after College because Momo was there too. Momo is the one who returned to Japan after High School while Sana returned after College" I explained to make her remember. I always keep on telling her about them because I always miss Momo and Sana.

"Really? I'm just so not used to remember names, baby. But I remember the story. So she is one of your bestfriends? Wow. Small world" Jennie uttered. She finally smiled. I sighed a relief as soon as I saw how her eyes soften.

"So if she is Sana and her bestfriend is Momo who is in Japan, then, that Momo is Nayeon's girlfriend?" Jennie asked Dahyun.

"Yes.. Momo" Sana is the one to answer.

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie covered her mouth is awe. Honestly, this is amazing. Imagine our circle of friends actually met each other at different time and place and still ends up like we will still be together.

"Momo is that dancing machine like you, right?" Jennie asked me and it made us laugh.

"How come I didn't know anything about this?" Rosie hissed. We all laughed at her, she looks cute because she's pouted with her mouth full of food. "Yaaah! Jisoo doesn't tell you stories?" I asked Rosie and she just shook her head. I laughed at them. I can't believe that Jisoo doesn't tell stories to Chaeng. "And because of that. Jisoo, you have to tell me your story later starting when your parents created you until your present heartbeat!" Rosie demanded and we all laughed.

"Yaahhh!!----" Jisoo was about protest but Rosie immediately cut her off. "Or you'll sleep outside the house for 5 days" she said in finality.

Sana and I covered our mouth as we supress our laugher for our Jisoo. "Go chicken!" Sana cheered before she go and sit beside her girlfriend. I also returned to my seat beside Jennie and snaked my arms around her waist.

We were starting to have fun as Sana and I started sharing stories of our craziness in High School and College. Jisoo also joins us and we really laugh hard at every memory. Jennie, Dahyun and Rosie also laughed hard everytime we blow some jokes and match our stories with actions. It is really a good time. We missed laughing like this when we were still younger.