Two

Dara had been keenly aware of the surrounding even in small opening of the van which allowed her limited visual outside, she took note of the place they were brought from places to places.

No wonder this billion dollar profit illegal business had been so hard to crack down even though united nations had sign the anti-human trafficking law to be imposed harshly to those people found guilty of it. So far, the moment she and Bom were 'forcibly kidnapped' through an online dating app where they had meet ups of those men who 'pose as single and ready to mingle' on their profile, she had noticed the smooth flew of the operation. As if the kidnapping and trafficking of human were almost second to breathing by those people involved.

The kidnapping happened at Thailand where Bom and Dara pretended to be strangers from each other, a tourists in the place. They then agreed to share itineraries which included into meeting handsome guys in dating app. The 'guys' had invited them both into a rest house far away from the city which Bom and Dara agreed willingly since they had felt to be closer into infiltrating the operation.

Reaching the rest house which looked super decent and cozy with all the relaxing wooden interior, no one would thought that the place was the very definition of hell coming. Dara met Fred while Bom to Jason. In silence, Dara and Bom snickered for the lack of creativity by those two guys in using pretend names. For they seemed to ignore such fact that Freddy versus Jason was a popular horror thriller movie.

Trying to be romantic, those two fuck up but handsome guys had prepared a meal for them but the girls knew what was behind those delectable foods but they ate those since who knew when would they taste decent food again. And from then on, they lost their consciousness and their acting began when they had been boarded into a unregistered boat across country. In that ship, Bom and Dara saw how horrendous was the practice of the syndicate. For they didn't only target women but children.

Hovered among the kidnapped victims, Bom and Dara had been acting anxious but constantly conversing in morse code. Exchanging their observations. The crew in the boat had three nationals. Thai, Chinese and Japanese. Most of the victims boarded were Chinese with red tag on their necks. It reads as ' Hazard Section'. There were also Thais with blue tags in it which reads as 'Forced Labor'. Ten of women including Dara and Bom had been given a black tag which reads as 'Commercial'.

As one member of the 'commercial goodies', Dara and Bom had been examined by doctor boarded in the boat. And they squirmed terribly for he, the doctor, had touched their private parts with his gloved hands. Lying uncomfortably in that hard bed on his clinic, Dara felt his finger expertly parting her labia carefully and gently poking his finger enough not to tear off her sensitive flesh barrier in there. After he was done, she had been declared as 'Virgin' along with Bom and eight more girls, thus earning them with black tag.

The men were happy hearing it because that could also mean high value for their op since they managed to find ten virgins among the crowd of the victims.

When the van stopped, Dara's thought was brought back into the present. Her eyes actively searching for something that would allow her to know their location before those guys who rounded from the driver and passengers' seat reach them to open the van.