Six

It has been many days since Bom had served the same man since day one. By serving means not in a sexual way although it required her to have physical contact with the man. Like tonight, Kroger handed her another bottle of lavender oils before entering in that room again to do her job. Personal Masseuse to the most sinfully handsome client in the brothel. Yes, her hymen still intact unlike those other girls with black tags. Even those Filipinas who had lost fire on their eyes. The brothel's nightmare must have unlit it.

"I'm ready." Bom said in respectful tone, standing in waiting at the closed door. She tried to ignore how his well trained lean muscles on his abdomen had been constantly distracting her. His body filled with tattoos that she had no idea what those means.

"Take off your clothes." he said in horse voice that made her widened her eyes while she gripped the lavender bottle hard. What can she expect? This was a brothel for Pete's sake. It might be next to miracle to complete this mission with her hymen intact. "Now. Hurry." he asked brusquely while his brows drawn into one line. His dangerous demeanor wasn't something to be laughed out right now that Bom immediately dropped the bottle the floor.

Bom fumbled nervously on her dress chosen carefully by the gay hostess but a hand had grabbed her and unceremoniously tear those fabric off her body without much ado. Her nakedness displayed before the very man she find herself always trembling. Something on him screamed danger and she was right to suspect it when he hungrily feasted on the soft spot on her neck. He slammed her in the bed and began biting and sucking on her sensitive spot while cupping and massaging her breasts. His touches were sensual and demanding that it slowly built warmness to her body. She firmly closed her eyes, aware now that she was already rid of all the fabric barriers along with his. His mouth had met her mound and suck at them hungrily like a child and Bom went rigid, having her hands gripped on the bed sheets rather firmly. As if she wanted to disappear instantly. She wondered why he had became an untame animal tonight.

It might be too much to hope to find a decent guy in the brothel. Yeah, it was too much indeed. Since the place was no place for a good guy's playground. But she thought he would stay gentle and have calm demeanor while he let her massage his tense muscles on his back. But he might be playing angel for a while, finding the right to finally claim what he had been paying. For a masseuse, Bom indeed came a little pricey. And the price now will be claimed tonight.

Bom suddenly felt abandoned when his lips lifted off from her breast only to kiss her. She opened her eyes and immediately turned her face to the side, clearly avoiding his lips. She clamped her lips tight and let the silence reigned between them. His ragged breathing filled her ear while she kept herself calm. Her eyes blurred before speaking, "Don't kiss me." she said.

There was no response but he stayed hovering over her. Bom collected herself before bravely faced him.

"Take whatever is due for your payment on me. Fuck me senseless, I don't care. But no one in here deserve the access to my soul. For I only kiss the person I love." she said not even shamed when her tears dropped down on the side of her eyes.

It was a battle of stares for both of them and Bom was certain that after tonight, she'll be send away to the mines or to the harvest. It might be a little better to die in there than to be constantly dragged as animal sex toy.