Twelve

Jun was tied up from his back while there on the table, the scattering pictures of all the women with black tags. His eyes zeroed on the only face he cared for. Bom.

Trivet had noticed this and got the picture from the table.

"So this is the one you've been mulling about?" he asked Junki.

Jun just clenched his jaws, refusing to answer him.

Trivet looked around the men around and nodded to them to free Jun. They immediately do so. However, it didn't made Jun happy as he glared at his father.

"If you think I will answer to your order, you better kill me now. I wont do it anymore. You hear me?" he hissed.

Trivet back slapped him which made Jun's cheek to bleed with Trivet's ring wounding him.

"Insolent bastard!" Trivet shouted, cowering the men inside the room but not Jun.

"Underworld's hell is heaven for me rather than spend my time, murdering innocent people. Kill me now, father." Jun said. "I wont do it anymore. I wont."

Trivet nodded to him in crazy eyes, "Indeed you've become insane. Like your mother."

"No, father. It's conscience."

"Conscience is bullshit."

"Only to you." Jun said.

Trivet was in much impatience while glaring to his son.

"Very well," Trivet said after a while and placed the photo of Bom in the table. "I will grant you your wish to remove you in the hazard and harvest department. But in one condition." he said.

Jun looked at him.

"Bring this Dara Park to me and I shall free you. Do anything you want. Pursue a fucking priesthood or shit. Just bring her to me." he pushed the picture of a Japanese woman whom he recognized immediately. The one that Nicolo had been lusting about.

One woman to sacrifice for his freedom.

Jun's brows furrowed. He can't.

"Oh, I forgot to mention." Trivet trailed off. "Dara Park is a close friend of this Bom from Kroger's brothel. I heard you've been looking for her. Maybe she didn't die in that fire. Find Dara and you'll find this Bom. You hand the girl to me and you can have the other one to fucking live in this paradise of yours."

Jun didn't even believe his words but the desire to see Bom again was very strong that his interest in the op was very visible to his eyes.