Nine

Dara had been captured and Ursula the witch was out to harvest all her organs and grilled them in a pan to eat them in a spicy hot sauce made from the hot ones show. It was so spicy that one can go insane.

Ursula had finally approached her and acted to cut her tongue for she talk too much. She tasted the steel flavor of the knife on her tongue and she screamed ever so loudly that the deads could be awaken.

***

Everyone in the room literally jumped off their seats except for Jiyong who only dropped his phone to the floor and had his head snapped towards the woman in bed. She suddenly sprang up from sleeping that her monitor had beeped in acceleration.

Seha got out immediately to call the doctor while Soyeon had anxiously approached the mysterious woman who was nowhere calm the way she looked around her surrounding. She acted to snap the tubes attached to her but Jiyong had already stopped her.

Soyeon looked at her son in astonishment, amazed how he maneuvered his automatic wheelchair towards the bed in fast motion. Well, he was a racer for a start. That might be the reason he how he did that.

Dara looked at her left side and was greeted with the only man she was thinking for the past few days. He really looked handsome upclose.

"You survive." was the first thing she muttered which made him furrowed at her in confusion. Dara was even glad to see him alive after the accident.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong turned to her still holding her other hand from removing the tube's needle.

"You're the racer, right?" Dara asked.

"I am." He said.

Soyeon felt like crying for hearing her son still considered himself as racer. For days since he gained consciousness, he had never once spoken a thing to them.He just listened to the doctor reading his physical conditions. They shouldn't had carelessly discussed about Tania's cheating Jiyong to Spencer for quite sometime already. Those two people that Jiyong considered very important to his life, betrayed him. Their son had overheard her and Seha having heated argument regarding Tania. Seha wanted to keep it a secret until Jiyong finished the F1 race but Soyeon felt also betrayed wanted to have discuss it to her son.

It never resulted well as expected. Five minutes before the race, Jiyong heard them and didn't as much as confirm the allegations against Tania. For Jiyong knew his dad worked efficient when it comes to investigations. His dad was never wrong. He never went wrong on his work of expertise. So before the race he was unfocused and emotional. Which might had resulted into his accident.

"You're so amazing out there. Well, not your accident but your lap practices." Dara didn't know why she was talking nervously to him. She wasn't usually talkative. Only when she was with Bom. It might be the medicine to her system.

"So you're the woman in pink dress?" he wanted to confirm before he let go of her hand.