Eleven

The next day, Dara stayed true to her words and found herself walking towards the house where Jiyong wanted to stay, a one kilometer distance rest house from the main house of the Kwon. In there, he only have himself and few helps to serve his daily needs.

While on her case, She had a little word to Soyeon and Seha of declaring herself as Jiyong's maid as her repayment for their help in Morocco. Surprisingly, they agreed to her employment. After all, what was the point of strictly hiring capable personal maid or nurse to assist the young heir of Kwon when he kept firm to his decision to pursue Euthanasia. He'd asked them a month of solitude to find peace for himself, stating to them that none of their persuasion will change his mind.

"This way, miss Park." one of the maids of Kwon had ushered her at the back entrance of Jiyong's house. They get through the kitchen area where a cook had prepared the breakfast for Jiyong. "The madame said you'll be Jiyong's personal maid from today onward. You don't have to think of any household chores. You only need to care for the young master." Lavina, the maid, handed her a phone.

"I have my own phone."

"Yes. But all of us are issued with a phone which being networked into one system. If the masters of the two mansions needed something, the butler would just call out for a particular labor needed through this phone."

Dara nodded in understanding.

"As personal maid, all of the young master's affair will be your responsibility. That includes giving him a bath, taking him into the comfort room, checking for his health through the procedure which will be found in the manual. I presume you have medical background? A physical therapist at least?"

Dara blinked at Lavina. She didn't know being a maid was this challenging and would required her such attainment. She hastily scanned her brain for any medical training she finished in the clan. She felt alarm. None.

"Uhm, I'm afraid I only have few experiences in work but not at all related to medical practices." Dara admitted.

Lavina looked at her like she'd grown two heads, "Then why are you hired to care for the master?"

Dara sheepishly grinned at her and scratched her head. Bom was right. What indeed was her experiences to declare herself as hired maid for the disabled racer? But she still insisted for it and made Bom explained to their nee-san about her other business because she felt embarrassed to talk to them.

"I...need a job?" Yeah right, Dara. You have already given a job by the clan's nee-san. And you left it at Bom's hands.

Lavina heaved a deep sigh but immediately bowed when she saw the young master behind Dara's back.

"Your breakfast will be served in a while, master Jiyong." Lavina bowed as well as the cook.

Jiyong on the other hand had his eyes to the woman who was wearing a casual attire. A marines pattern hooded jacket, a cap and a sunglass.