Three

Dara's nose was filled with the soap's pungent rosy smell that it seemed like imitation of rose more that an extract from the actual flower itself. Well, she didn't expect to be given a class treatment in the the syndicate operation. She thought the soap was cheap that her skin itches. In the clan where they create their own natural soap from the rice extract, her skin had been too pampered with natural products that it might take her a while to get used to the products not made from her clan.

The Rengokai clan under YG had been supplying the whole clan families with their natural products. From food to cosmetics that the clan's nee-san had been actively asking for their products monthly. As one of the mistresses, Dara had the opportunity to be given gifts from their clan's princess. Kate Hann had been a good clan's boss to Somiyoshi and a tough meet for someone as bad ass as Jin Hann. Both had been reigning Japan and keeping the peace and order which was much appreciated by Japan's government.

A loud knock had awoken Dara from reveries that she turned to the source of the noise.

"You're taking long in the bath." Came a rough voice behind the door.

Dara's heart hammered painfully in anticipation. She was the last girl to be given a moment to take a bath in private which came a little luxurious because since day one none of them had been left alone for themselves. Upon her entrance in the bathroom, she understood why they seemed to allow the kidnapped women to take a bath or used the bathroom by themselves. The comfort room had walls of thick metals. No windows. Detachable ceilings to get away from. And what was more sickening? It was filled with various cameras in different angles. Basically they were being watched closely.

Dara opened the door and one Arabian guy had caressed her body with his eyes. Yes. She was naked in front of him. All of the women were. Their clothes had been discarded into pit of fire, leaving no trace of their previous lives but their memories. She hasn't stepped out the bathroom without the go signal of the man. He was deliberately taking it slow, staring at her nakedness with open lust.

"Damn. Why can't this be mine, eh?" he finally spoke and Dara saw his front trouser bulging. The animal was aroused and Dara had tried to tame the monster inside her. She was an inch away from clawing out his eyeballs out and stepped at them down the floor. She actually recoiled when he lifted his hand to touch her breast but someone came to their direction.

"Damn it Nicolo. We're behind schedule as it is and here you are again with your antics. Give the clothes to her now."

Dara turned to the guy. Another Arabian without a beard. He looked handsome with his clean shave face and dark lux combed neatly behind. She then felt this Nicolo guy shoved the clothes to her chest and left them, muttering something she didn't catch. She took note of that Nicolo's face and added him to his death note.

"Get dress. Hurry." The guy said in haste and turned away from her that Dara was even surprised of his action. She hurriedly donned the knee length dress of purplish color. Its tiny strap had allowed the fabric to accentuate her lean body and Dara had turned to the mirror and saw for himself that she looked like a heiress rather than a prostitute for the night. She then slid on her underwear and stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to turn to her.