Some things Are Meant To Be (Luke Hemmings and Aleisha McDonald)

She quietly set up the microphone and looked ahead, where the crowd would soon sit to watch her sing. Looking out there to that vast nothingness right now only gave her memories. Memories of the blonde boy she'd constantly turn to when the speculating eyes made her forget lyrics or the amount of people surprised her. Luke Hemmings was what kept her grounded, secure, happy at the most.

She didn't necessarily lose Luke. She knew he had his priorities and she had hers. But every now and then, while walking through the streets or the mall seeing those billboards or standing up here all alone, she remembered that blue eyed boy she loved dearly.

He was now playing stadiums, arenas, big award shows with no trace of memory that this girl wanted to see him just one last time, face to face and tell him she loved her.

Aleisha McDonald was her name. She silently prayed that he'd contact her or write a letter about how everything felt like. She cared so much, she would watch reruns of old youtube videos of him and his band.

Love wasn't meant for them, at least that's what Aleisha thought before Luke Hemmings knocked on her door that day in October.