PSYCHO

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

warning: extreme torture and tormetation. I'll give a ❎ where it starts and a ✖ when it ends

❎❎❎

Darkness surrounded the place. Black clouds hovered over the two shadows going between the dim alley. Slow, quiet footsteps could be heard outside as the neibhorhood goes off to dream land.

Strong blows of wind rushed past the beings, trying to knock them off in coldness. But the brunet's heart was colder, way colder.

Evilness filled the air. Satan could be smelled laughing through the chilly surroundings. The air smelled of quiet fear and torture.

A special someone inhaled the fresh air of raw meat and blood.

Human blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------

THUMP

The sudden noise would give a shock to anyone there. The head of the innocent touched the floor with a loud bump as she felt her ribcage crack. She felt a hand turn her around as she faced him.

The one who had brought her here. She shut her eyes tight. She couldn't look at him. She just couldn't.

He had the eyes of a demon that can kill anyone with a stare. Plump pink lips to fool others into coming to him. His face was of a monster. He WAS a monster. A fool. An idiot. A psycho.

The dark, abandoned room made him look worse. Dust and dirt everywhere. Blood representing his sins covering the place. On walls, floors, broken chairs. Everywhere you see blood. Just proving that his today's victim isn't so lucky.

X: Seulgi...
SEULGI: please...please let me go...please...
X: shh. Don't worry. I am. In fact, god himself is gonna take you away from me. Just wait a little longer...

A scream shot in the air. Seulgi tried slithering around as she felt metal touch her neck. She felt the sharpness of the metal as it travelled through her skin from her neck past her chest to stomach.

But he wasn't done. In fact he had just started.

The brunet carved out her belly button as she screamed for help, even with knowing that it was useless. No one would hear her. And if anyone did, no one would come.

Because it was normal here. Completely normal. Screams were normal. Murders were normal. Everything. Everything that was abnormal was normal here. In this neighborhood.

The boy looked at the blood smoothly sliding down Seulgi's stomach. He went closer as he licked it, pleasure filling inside him.

He looked at the blood on the knife and looked back at her stomach. And he striked.

Right on her belly button, he kept on pulling the knife in and out multiple times. But he couldn't get enough. He just couldn't...

✖✖✖✖✖

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: *sigh* and there goes another.
X: another what Seungmin?
???: you know what I'm talking about Jisung hyung.

The busy cafeteria was busting with noise. Students here and there, laughing, talking, eating, playing and who knows what else. And there were the 6 friends (woojin,Felix, seungmin,jisung, minho, jeongin) at the corner of the cafeteria, trying to get their peace.

ERIC: when is this ever gonna end?

MINHO: not very soon it seems.

JISUNG: how are you so chill? There have been literal 5 deaths now.