NOTHING

It means nothing. It means nothing.

Come on you can't do this.

Stop it. Stop! It means nothing you idiot.

And that's how Seungmin's day went. Just alot of 'talking to yourself' and 'thinking about the past'

He was thinking about a certain someone, and he didn't like that fact one bit.

Seungmin shook his head, as if that was gonna help things. Worst of worst happened when someone walked into the loud classroom.

The person he wanted to see least...or maybe not.

The booming classroom came down to pin drop silence as the school's 'model' walked in. Eyes turned to him. Not a whisper could be heard. Heads moved as he walked further, towards Seungmin.

HYUNJIN: get up.

Seungmin, who usually doesn't care about the older's presence, came out of his thoughts, mentally slapping himself for stuttering of what he said next.

SEUNGMIN: w-what?

HYUNJIN: get up.

SEUNGMIN: w-why. I-I mean o-ok.

Seungmin abruptly got up as he watched Hyunjin take something from the floor right under Seungmin's table.

He watched every move of the older, from bending down to getting back up. How can someone look so elegant while doing just some normal thing?

He peered at Hyunjin's soft black hair swaying as he moved. Hyunjin got up and ran his fingers through his hair, resulting his coal black locks to go behind. Hyunjin walked away casually, which to Seungmin looked like he was going on a catwalk.

Once he was out of sight, the student broke their staring session and started talking again. Only this time all were on the same topic.

Hyunjin

"Omgg"
"Oof my heart"
"Damn. That man be killing me"
"He's so handsome!!!"

SEUNGMIN: Indeed he is...
.
.
.
.
.
Question: am I going to quick with the love stories?
Lol have fun anyways😂

Also there's so much going on in 2020!! First corona and now the racist thing.
#blacklivesmatter

Thanks for reading.