29

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jisung walked in peace as he inhaled the fresh air of the garden. A smile lay on his face as his bare feet felt the soft grass, eyes wondering around.

Everything was perfect.

But perfection doesn't exist

???: Having fun?

Jisung stopped in his tracks, smile fading. But his expression soon turned into a smirk. He stood with his back turned to the male.

???: Well you better have all the fun you want now cuz it'll end soon. 

JISUNG: so this is the calm before the storm is it? or are you just trynna scare me so i could flee? since I'm sure your jealousy is rising more and more.

???: confident huh? is it because you got Minho back? and thought you won this game? 

JISUNG: Hyunjin-ah, you can't possibly blame me right? What happened was just what's supposed to happen.

HYUNJIN: tsk tsk tsk. did your mom never teach you that...over confidence is a bad thing? 

JISUNG: she did. but lets say you did destroy me. What difference does it make? Minho will never love you. 

silence

Jisung heard footsteps go away. He finally turned around as he watched Hyunjin walk away. The smirk in his face growing bigger.

Because even if Hyunjin always keeps trying, deep down he knows that Minho will never love him. 

But that doesn't stop him.