ENEMIES

JISUNG: min!!!

MINHO: hi baby

Minho stands with his arm open infront of Jisung's main door, waiting for the little fluff ball to jump on him.

Jisung being Han Jisung, ran to Minho in full speed, almost tripping, letting himself fall on his boyfriend's body.

MINHO: babe calm down. I don't want that beautiful face to be ruined.

JISUNG: hehe sorry. Hyung you look so good!!

Jisung stared at Minho's bulked up and fit body.

(A/N: k imma just put a pic cuz I'm too lazy to put a huge ass description)

MINHO: haha you do too.

JISUNG: *frowns* that didn't sound very sincere.

MINHO: come on. I don't have to say it everytime. Everybody knows my princess is always beautiful without even trying.

JISUNG: hehe. Cheeky.

JISUNG'S MOM: ok that's enough love birds. Lets go now yeah?

MINHO: yeah ok.

They all get inside Jisung's car (minho, jisung, and Jisung's parents) on their way to Minho's relative's wedding. The reason why Jisung's family was there too was because Minho's and Jisung's family were friends.

???: oh look. My future son in law is here.

JISUNG: hello Mr. Lee

MR. LEE: there is simply no need of calling me that. Just call me dad yeah?

JISUNG: *giggles* ok. Dad.

MRS. LEE: *cold* I didn't know you were coming Han Jisung.

MINHO: mom. Please not now. 

JISUNG: I-I'm s-sorry.

MINHO: *sigh* ignore her babe.

MRS.LEE: Minho! How dare you support this pathetic child and not your mom?! Shame on you. Do you realise-

MR. LEE: that he's not good for you.

Mr. Lee completes her sentence, looking at his wife with disbelief and disappointment in his eyes. He had always wondered why she was like this. Was Minho not her son? Did she not want the best for him? Does she only care about the money?

MR. LEE: sorry but I think Jisung is the best Minho's got. And you should start realising that too.

MRS. LEE: how could you?! Don't you want the best for Minho?

MR. LEE: I should be asking that to you.

MRS. LEE: are you saying I'm not a good mom?!

MR. LEE: indeed you aren't, anymore.

MRS. LEE: You-

MR. LEE: ah look! Mrs.Han is here.

MRS. HAN: hello.

Mrs. Han and Mrs. Lee stood there glaring at each other. Ever since Minho started dating Jisung, she had acted cold towards Jisung and always despised they're relationship. Mrs. Han on the other hand was very fond of the couple.
.
.
.
.
.
One more shitty ass chap. I swear to god I'm trying my best 😭😭😭😭