30

⨯⨯⨯

WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The sound of a knife being inserted and pulled out from a skin was heard throughout the air, mixed with screams of pain and vulnerablness. Blood flooded the area like spilled red paint. 

The person sat there looking down, while looking at the girl's hanging feet moving in desperation of escaping, just pushing the knife back and forth on different places of her legs.

He looked horrible. Red eyes, like he had been crying all night and emotionless face, like he had given up on living. Right hand holding the knife and left hand resting on his knee.

Another horrible scream ran through the air. The brunette flinched as he twitched his head in annoyance. His eyes averted to the girl's face who's hands were tied to  the wall. He had put a screw through her palms to hold her up.

Disgusting

His eyes held anger and frustration. Yet he didn't look normal. He wasn't normal.

A complete psycho

???: SHUT UP

She immediately shut her mouth, tears still flowing like a river. 

He returned back to what he was doing. Emotionlessly stabbing the innocent girl.

Why you ask?

Because she bumped into his lightly at school.

Yes that's it. 

THE POOR GIRL WHO IS BEING MERCILESSLY TORTURED: p-pls let me g-go...

(sorry bout the name-)

The boy's face now had a cruel, playful smirk.

BOY: no