NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU

Jisung stood outside in the pouring rain, feeling the rain drops shooting one by one in his soft skin. The rain getting heavier and heavier. But Jisung didn't mind. He held his face up high, eyes closed, and took in the familiar soothing smell of rain and the satisfying sound of raindrops hitting the ground.

It just took a minute before he felt a pair of big pulpy hands wrap around his waist and pull him close. He smiled as he took in the familiar scent. Jisung slowly placed his tiny hands onto his boyfriend's.

JISUNG: hyung. What are you doing here?

MINHO: Why? Am I not allowed to visit my boyfriend?

JISUNG: *giggles* your mom won't be happy.

MINHO: *sigh* I don't care. Anymore.

JISUNG: and I thought you were a good son.

MINHO: I'll change myself for you baby.

Jisung blushed like there was no tomorrow. He hit Minho lightly in the hand. Very lightly. But Minho was too dramatic for that.

MINHO: owwww. Why'd you hit me?

JISUNG: seriously it was just a small tap. And you were making me shy.

MINHO: awwww. How sweet.

JISUNG: *playful eye roll* cringe

MINHO: babe you're so mean.

JISUNG: y'all here someone?

MINHO: there's no one here except me.

JISUNG: u-um..there are birds.

MINHO: where?

JISUNG: they flew away cuz they saw your ugly face.

MINHO: if I have an ugly face then why are you dating me?

JISUNG: so you think I fall in love with people by looking at their faces huh?

MINHO: no...I meant...

JISUNG: if that happened then I would've been running behind Hyunjin.

Minho frowned at that. Yeah it's true Hyunjin was like a prince. But his heart wasn't like a prince's. And yeah he knew Jisung loved Minho and will love him forever, maybe. But he couldn't help but feel the anger boil inside him.

Jisung was his and will always be his. Even if he knew the future wasn't pretty.

He held Jisung tighter, but not in a suffocating way. He places his head on Jisung's shoulder, the frown not leaving his face. He looked up in the sky as he realised the rain was slowly lessening. Clouds backed away to reveal the full moon.

JISUNG: hyung look.

MINHO: yes baby.

JISUNG: the moon is beautiful isn't it?

Minho looked up at the sky again and realised how bright the moon was. Now that the rain had stopped, his vision was clear.

He turned to look at Jisung and watched him look up at the sky with bright eyes. Jisung had the worlds most beautiful eyes and thats no lie. He carried stars in his eyes and his gaze was too goood for anyone.

MINHO: not as beautiful as you.
.
.
.
.
.
Phew another update after a longgg time. Hope you enjoy! Byeeee