TRY

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

CHAN: look at them. Having the time of their lives🙄

CHANGBIN:*looking at his phone* Hmm.

CHAN: hey I ain't any bad myself right?

CHANGBIN: you are one of the best.

CHAN: Then why won't he come to me?

CHANGBIN: *looks up at Chan* the same reasons why Jisung wouldn't come to me.

CHAN: ugh.

CHANGBIN: I mean. Come on. He's literally treated like a baby. What makes you think he'll come to you aka one of the badblack members.

(A/N: ok listen to me. BadBlack is their grp name (hyunjin,chan,changbin) because they're one of the baddest boys and they always have a dark aura and are also very cold hearted. Srry I'm not good at grp names)

Chan took a deep breath in. He wondered how he could make the younger like him. Maybe he could try acting nice.

But was it really worth it? To be nice just to make someone like him? To change yourself for someone else?

What's gonna happen to his reputation? Was it gonna be ruined. Won't he be the cool guy anymore? And his friends? Was he gonna be kicked out of BadBlack?

Chan shook his head as another thousand questions filled. It wasn't so bad to try, hopefully.

And he had made his decision.
.
.
.

I.N: k see ya later.

Chan watched (hiding) as the younger starts heading towards the main gate. He looked around.

No one.

Maybe this was the perfect time.

Ok act nice, Chan, act nice. It will be over soon. Chan said to himself.

Slowly and nervously Chan went to the little boy that was ready to go home.

CHAN: hey kid.

JEONGIN: *turns around* h-hi. D-do you w-want s-something?

Is he stuttering cuz he likes me? Or cuz he's scared?

CHAN: *eye roll* whatever.

Oh no Chan. Act nice you fool.

CHAN:  bitch why are you so quiet?

No Chan no, you little-

Chan kept telling himself to be nice and sweet. But he just couldn't bring himself to it. Either he was scared or he was just to used to being the cool and bad boy.

I.N: I-I'll l-leave. Um..have n-nice d-day...um bye...

Chan just watched silently as the younger walked out the main gate, clearly scared as his ears were so red you could see it from afar.

Good job Chan. You messed up. Just great.
.
.
.
Heyo. So I realised that I should include other stuff than just Minsung. And this is what I did. Have fun!!!!

Btw did u guys watch TOP mv yesterday? Damn. Talent I tell ya.